• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I Received.....

ChrisSIlver

The error that was making some posts show as disappeared in this topic should now be fixed. 

Message added by ChrisSIlver

Yes i got the bimetallic, brass and antique brass Temple of Heaven medals from Andy today as well.

i also got the Panda Rooster antique and proof silver. 

There were seven of the free Rooster medals and then this. What is it? i am not there to have a proper look, my brother photographed it. My brother says he thinks it must be gold b/c of its weight. i was not expecting this and certainly not a piece of gold. OMG. i do not believe it can be gold but it comes with a certificate and stuff.

image1 (12).JPG

Edited by sixgun

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

Yes i got the bimetallic, brass and antique brass Temple of Heaven medals from Andy today as well.

i also got the Panda Rooster antique and proof silver. 

There were seven of the free Rooster medals and then this. What is it? i am not there to have a proper look, my brother photographed it. My brother says he thinks it must be gold b/c of its weight. i was not expecting this and certainly not a piece of gold. OMG. i do not believe it can be gold but it comes with a certificate and stuff.

I got one with my order and asked two Chinese friends to translate for me, they both said its gold for good luck.

The inside of the booklet has a koi carp design, it was a nice touch as I keep Koi.

Edited by Quicksilver

7 hours ago, Quicksilver said:

I got one with my order and asked two Chinese friends to translate for me, they both said its gold for good luck.

The inside of the booklet has a koi carp design, it was a nice touch as I keep Koi.

Any idea on the purity and weight?

Maybe 0.2oz from the COA.

Edited by sixgun

Any idea on the purity and weight?

Maybe 0.2oz from the COA.

[/
I would think it's 0.2 g but one Chinese friend said it's not clear if it's 0.2 g
it's .999

It's sealed so It can't be removed from the booklet to weigh. It appears to be heavier than 0.2

HTH

7dd17b70c05e764003bad3a552fae573.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

999 and 0.2g

That's your local Chinese take away delivery number , try it . 

Dail 999 

hi, can I have 0.2 gram chicken fried rice please 

they will ( sort you out ) ?

7 hours ago, sixgun said:

Which service please? :P

Nice present.

34 minutes ago, Cully said:

I received these today, a prize draw win from @fehk2001

2017 Panda and some very nice sweets. That's the new year resolution out the window ?

Big thankyou to fehk2001

image.jpeg

It is almost a quid per sweets ( not joking )

Put them in your mouth please 

Edited by fehk2001

I was out this morning but the Postman was kind enough to drop it off at my parents. Saves me a trip to pick up the parcel from the awkwardly located sorting office.

From Atkinsons lucky dip I got a Scottsdale reserve. Both bars are sealed so that's a bonus.

2017-01-07 16.56.22.jpg