• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 hour ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Klein aber fein und meine Güte, auch kleine Dinge können Freude bereiten. Hier 1/25 oz (1.244g) Gold Wiener Philharmoniker aus dem Jahr 2014, und 1g Gold Panda 2016. Liebe Grüße Maxe.

Erlauben Sie mir, dies für Sie und die (vermutlich) 99 % der Mitglieder des Silver Forums zu übersetzen, deren Muttersprache Englisch ist:

Allow me to translate this for you, and the (presumed) 99% of The Silver Forum members whose first lagnuage is English:

Small but beautiful and my goodness, even small things can bring joy. Here is 1/25 oz (1,244g) Gold Vienna Philharmonic from 2014 and 1g Gold Panda 2016. Best wishes, Maxe.

(Google Translate)

😎

Chards

8 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Erlauben Sie mir, dies für Sie und die (vermutlich) 99 % der Mitglieder des Silver Forums zu übersetzen, deren Muttersprache Englisch ist:

Allow me to translate this for you, and the (presumed) 99% of The Silver Forum members whose first lagnuage is English:

Small but beautiful and my goodness, even small things can bring joy. Here is 1/25 oz (1,244g) Gold Vienna Philharmonic from 2014 and 1g Gold Panda 2016. Best wishes, Maxe.

(Google Translate)

😎

German Maxe buys the gold, English Maxe buys the silver.

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

(Google Translate)

😎

Doesn't it automatically translate it for you? I thought it some cool feature on the forum as Max's posts are always in English for me. 

1 hour ago, LawrenceChard said:

(Google Translate)

😎

I think @MaxeBaumann is using translation software and sometimes the translated replies slip back through.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

13 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

You'd like to know?

So would I!

Some of our team at @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer spend my money like water, no expense spared when they are spending my money.

😎

Well it would have inspired me to look you up if I didn’t already know of you. I’d be thinking “Wow! This blokes got loads of money to spend! He must me spending money like water! 💦 “ … ;) 

13 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

You'd like to know?

So would I!

Some of our team at @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer spend my money like water, no expense spared when they are spending my money.

😎

We are most definitley not going to be spending more money on more boxes in the very near future....we promise....maybe this was a lie...😆

image.png.3a455e8141c6fa3355efe39c79a83e02.png

2 minutes ago, ChardsCoinandBullionDealer said:

We are most definitley not going to be spending more money on more boxes in the very near future....we promise....maybe this was a lie...😆

I will hold it then. Fingers crossed 🤞 it increases in price as a “limited edition” piece ;) … it really does look awesome! 🤩 

1 minute ago, KRO said:

Arrived today a lovely tiddler from @Thomast

Any chance of borrowing @treetop1280magic glass circle taped to his shoehorn so I can actually see the coin😀

F1D03A2A-9D0F-42A9-BAFE-C9CBC4C27ECA.jpeg

5032F403-3C03-4A6D-A4EC-5C3E90E882A0.jpeg

Don't you folk have bifocals at your age?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, KRO said:

Starmer's already stole my winter fuel allowance , Specsavers is out of the question😀

No worries mate. @James32 has you covered. Literally. Ever the entrepreneur, he's in talks with @ChrisSilver for TSF branded blankets. I had heard they come with £10 worth of free abrasives as well. 😉👍 @treetop1280. For the knock down rate of 1 sov and a 'silver' Chinese badger.

Vor 4 Stunden sagte LawrenceChard:

Erlauben Sie mir, stirbt für Sie und die (vermutlich) 99 % der Mitglieder des Silver Forums zu übersetzen, deren Muttersprache Englisch ist:

Erlauben Sie mir, stirbt für Sie und die (vermutlich) 99 % der Mitglieder des Silver Forums zu übersetzen, deren Muttersprache Englisch ist:

Klein, aber fein, und meine Güte, selbst kleine Dinge können Freude bereiten. Hier ist 1/25 oz (1.244 g) Gold Wiener Philharmoniker von 2014 und 1 g Gold Panda 2016. Beste Wünsche, Maxe.

(Google Übersetzer)

😎

Ich verwende den DeepL-Übersetzer, falls der nicht korrekt übersetzt , werde ich in Deutsch schreiben. Einverstanden?

Oder ist der Google Übersetzer besser? Aber verständlich war es doch alles? Hmmm..... Grüße von Maxe. 🤔

Edited by MaxeBaumann

1 hour ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Ich verwende den DeepL-Übersetzer, falls der nicht korrekt übersetzt , werde ich in Deutsch schreiben. Einverstanden?

Oder ist der Google Übersetzer besser? Aber verständlich war es doch alles? Hmmm..... Grüße von Maxe. 🤔

Crossed wires here I think. Your English translation is fine but for some users/some posts it displays in German and not English as intended. 

This one is German for me, the one you posted this morning was English.