• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I Received.....

19 hours ago, SilverStan said:

my best work this year :)  the next one will have the Beefeaters at my door :) 

or some knob head from Europe telling you they have a "special place in hell for you"  :)

I've been after this wee set for a few months now, finally tracked them down in the States, got well rooked by customs.

Silver Shield Chakra Series

chakra_silver.JPG

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Silver Shield Chakra Series

Beautiful coins I am in the same boat I wanted to get this series for a while but being in the UK difficult.

9 hours ago, Abyss said:

Beautiful coins I am in the same boat I wanted to get this series for a while but being in the UK difficult.

I had to take the hit and payed a hefty premium on ebay, never mind the p&p, customs import, tax plus the Royal mail got the fingers into it for £8 somehow. Ah well. They were must haves for me, and I'm glad I have them now ☺ 

My dream coin has just come. Ive wanted this for ages its a nice coin. I love it cost a bit but its a keeper for a few years. My best sovereign so far i think. Could have bought 10 sovereign.s for the price but ive done it now. So just pure bullion for a while lol. 

20190208_113210.jpg

20190208_113151.jpg

20190208_112858.jpg

Received these beauties today from Muenzdachs 😃

The RP gold Libertads are really stunning, got also the Zi Sin Scrofa ghost and normal version (I can't understand hwo these high premium coins can be sold without capsules, and the nice Chad Rhino

P1530233.jpg

P1530236.jpg

P1530249.jpg

P1530252.jpg

P1530268.jpg

P1530272.jpg

Edited by Frenchie

1 minute ago, Frenchie said:

Received these beauties today from Muenzdachs 😃

The RP gold Libertads are really stunning, got also the Zi Sin Scrofa ghost and normal version (I can't understand hwo these high premium coins can be sold without capsules, and the nice Chad Rhino

P1530233.jpg

Lovely coins, and your lighting and camera skills are awesome as well!

35 minutes ago, NikolaAnne said:

Lovely coins, and your lighting and camera skills are awesome as well!

Thank you for your compliment NikolAnne, yes you guessed it, I am passionate by photography :) 

7 hours ago, Goldmick said:

My dream coin has just come. Ive wanted this for ages its a nice coin. I love it cost a bit but its a keeper for a few years. My best sovereign so far i think. Could have bought 10 sovereign.s for the price but ive done it now. So just pure bullion for a while lol. 

20190208_113210.jpg

20190208_113151.jpg

20190208_112858.jpg

Was thinking of getting this graded what do you think folks. Ive had a look and it.s mint cond. 

Just now, Goldmick said:

Was thinking of getting this graded what do you think folks. Ive had a look and it.s mint cond. 

No looks terrible... ill take it off your hands for the £5 face value if that helps? ;););) 

Lovely coin mate!