• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

9 hours ago, Abyss said:

Beautiful coins I am in the same boat I wanted to get this series for a while but being in the UK difficult.

I had to take the hit and payed a hefty premium on ebay, never mind the p&p, customs import, tax plus the Royal mail got the fingers into it for £8 somehow. Ah well. They were must haves for me, and I'm glad I have them now ☺ 

3 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

An impeccably wrapped and swiftly delivered parcel, why it must be @BackyardBullion

IMG_20190208_101922158.jpg

Pleasure to be of service - but I have to admit, the packaging on this one was Mrs BYB - not I! 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, Frenchie said:

Received these beauties today from Muenzdachs 😃

The RP gold Libertads are really stunning, got also the Zi Sin Scrofa ghost and normal version (I can't understand hwo these high premium coins can be sold without capsules, and the nice Chad Rhino

P1530233.jpg

Lovely coins, and your lighting and camera skills are awesome as well!

7 hours ago, Goldmick said:

My dream coin has just come. Ive wanted this for ages its a nice coin. I love it cost a bit but its a keeper for a few years. My best sovereign so far i think. Could have bought 10 sovereign.s for the price but ive done it now. So just pure bullion for a while lol. 

20190208_113210.jpg

20190208_113151.jpg

20190208_112858.jpg

Was thinking of getting this graded what do you think folks. Ive had a look and it.s mint cond. 

7 hours ago, Goldmick said:

My dream coin has just come. Ive wanted this for ages its a nice coin. I love it cost a bit but its a keeper for a few years. My best sovereign so far i think. Could have bought 10 sovereign.s for the price but ive done it now. So just pure bullion for a while lol. 

Well done Mick!  Like we discussed- You'll never regret this purchase.  Beautiful coin.

4 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

Was thinking of getting this graded what do you think folks. Ive had a look and it.s mint cond. 

Mmm...yes, but no, but yes!  

Maybe enjoy ogling it for a few days before making the decision and give yourself some time to prepare for letting it out of your sight for a few weeks!