• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Just now, DonkeyKong said:

Got this in the post today. Not too often I can buy silver which supports 2 independent businesses (one local) and a charity. Piece looks stunning, thanks to @BleyerBullion and @BackyardBullion

Cheers

DK

Owl.jpg

Boy that was fast! Well done @BleyerBullion - that last minute dash to the post office was well worth it!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

31 minutes ago, CadmiumGreen said:

The 2018 Royal Mint Advent Calendar, The Nutcracker...with Gold Sovereigns, look to be more £5 sized which is even better! OK, so they are chocolate Gold Sovereigns. 😁

Holy bad that is cool! I want one!! Why does the UK always have all the cool stuff... 

Just now, shortstack68 said:

Its a nice coin, but strange, most of the details seem really good apart from the hair detail above Victorias ear which is near flat, i wouldn't personally grade it, but its your choice

I've just had a closer look at it with a loop and my picture is a bit misleading with the reflections above the ear, but I think your right I will give grading a miss on this one.

2 hours ago, Coolsmp said:

Love the Russian coin. Where did you get this???

I picked this up from Bullion Exchanges. Thankfully @mr1030 informed me of Provident Metals having bullion Canadian Palladium maple leafs at spot on Black Friday, but I opted for the Russian Ballerina from Bullion Exchanges, as Provident didn’t have any. A little more premium than the Canadian Maple, but not egregiously so...and I really like the design better on the Ballerina. 

Edited by CadmiumGreen

2 hours ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

@CadmiumGreen i take issue with your post.

i cannot believe this is the first i have seen of the sovereign advent calendar and i am GUTTED that i dont have one!!!

I picked up three of these, two for the kids and one for myself, as I just didn’t want to live vicariously through them on this one! There is a real The Nutcracker theme coin on the last day of the advent calendar...and this was by far less expensive than The Royal Mint’s gold and silver crackers!

1 hour ago, CadmiumGreen said:

I picked this up from Bullion Exchanges. Thankfully @mr1030 informed me of Provident Metals having bullion Canadian Palladium maple leafs at spot on Black Friday, but I opted for the Russian Ballerina from Bullion Exchanges, as Provident didn’t have any. A little more premium than the Canadian Maple, but not egregiously so...and I really like the design better on the Ballerina. 

That ballerina looks really beautiful, it looks like mother Russia! 👌 a way better choice than the Maple leaf! Great catch!

On 29/11/2018 at 09:18, KevinJam said:

Picked up the new 2oz antiqued silver Dragon & Phoenix coin from the Perth Mint yesterday. Apartently they have sold out at the mint. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ordered mine today from Germany not many left at a good price payed 160euro delivered to Spain. I think it’s a winner.