• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

On 10/10/2018 at 16:28, AgD said:

A full 2002 sovereign from Baird 

A half 2002 sovereign 

1920 dos pesos 

1945 dos y pesos 

All from @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer thanks Ian for your help. 

Will be putting a video out soon on YouTube to show them up nice and close.

Ag D 

20181010_160841.jpg

20181010_160922.jpg

Do let us know when the video is up and we will share it on our channels for you :d Glad you like the coins!

On 10/10/2018 at 18:58, Bullionaire said:

My Australian proof Sovereign from @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer bonanza week (hope we see more offers/deals like that in future). Plus I got two random year maples that were both 2012 and spotless! Literally (for all the talk of milk spots on maples, I've bought a fair few random year ones and none of them have been milky yet.) Anyway, back to the main attraction. This Sov a little stunner:

20181010_180213-1.jpg

20181010_180344.jpg

20181010_180328.jpg

20181010_180230.jpg

we will see abbot the future ;)  the bonanza was very successful and we have had loads of great feedback. Most of all customers enjoying the lower price and accessing coins that are a little unusual or not run of the mill. We come across loads of these in our day to day so do keep your eyes peeled for deals. 

22 hours ago, FFkook said:

Thanks for your opinion, thats my first thought as well.. The packaging detracts.. Now, on the Look out for a capsule this size. Sucks that capsules are so hard to come by in NL.. 

Maybe here, looks like they got all the sizes of Leuchtturm available.

https://www.verzamelaarsmarkt.nl/accessoires/leuchtturm-standaard-munt-capsules-10127/

Edited by StackinJack
forgot to paste the link..

Today I received a little disappointment: was expecting a shield sovereign, kiwi and goldmark. The first didn't arrive despite Special Delivery, UKMail meets unfortunately expectations for the second and the latter looks rather obvious suspicious with magnification 

IMG_8984.thumb.JPG.07a7ec0d1461d769cbe1960918f1416d.JPG

IMG_8985.thumb.JPG.10919116fa10e864c1d6ce739187e568.JPG

I hope the dealer can replace rather than refund – bought it during the dip...

12 minutes ago, StackinJack said:

Got myself a wooden box from @Alun, and I really like it!
It is very nice and has a quality finish.

Capture.thumb.JPG.40ebcde767936b790acb5f5032a391af.JPG

Capture4.thumb.JPG.dd74bbd2d3947e005500a919a9e57c32.JPG

Capture2.thumb.JPG.4d317a3ac7577bb449acb59e81b5f1a8.JPG

Capture3.thumb.JPG.61b2b02a42162118536713ea1e2c803f.JPG

Side note, it should also have a Griffin in it, but last week some sh!thead at the postal service ripped open the enveloppe and nicked it.
It is fully insured, the supplier is awaiting the internal investigation at the postal service, and they will sent me a new one probably next week.
But it is still terrible..

Happened here in the Netherlands?

Always wonder, how do those guys know there is a valuable coin inside...

Just now, FFkook said:

Happened here in the Netherlands?

Always wonder, how do those guys know there is a valuable coin inside...

Yes, it was PostNL.
There were 2 in an bubble-eveloppe, by touch it was possible to feel the capsules, and by looking at the enveloppe it is clear that it was ripped open by hand.
It was delivered at my work and the lady at the frontdesk was busy with some stuff when she signed it, so she didn't notice it was ripped open.
The guy who delivered it must have seen it was ripped open when he scanned it, so I suspect him.
Sort off glad it was delivered at my work, and not at my home address..

3 minutes ago, StackinJack said:

Yes, it was PostNL.
There were 2 in an bubble-eveloppe, by touch it was possible to feel the capsules, and by looking at the enveloppe it is clear that it was ripped open by hand.
It was delivered at my work and the lady at the frontdesk was busy with some stuff when she signed it, so she didn't notice it was ripped open.
The guy who delivered it must have seen it was ripped open when he scanned it, so I suspect him.

How do you know it wasn't the lady that signed for the post?

3 minutes ago, StackinJack said:

Yes, it was PostNL.

What does PostNL (criminal company!!! Love the new Sandd company) say about it, as it was accepted and signed for already?

8 minutes ago, FFkook said:

What does PostNL (criminal company!!! Love the new Sandd company) say about it, as it was accepted and signed for already?

There was only a possibility to file a complaint, they wouldn't give me any feedback or status-updates about it.
The outcome of the investigation will be reported to the supplier.