• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I Received.....

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

I have been patiently waiting to strike and bag one of these SS Gairsoppa 10oz Bars at a reasonable price. 

C63D4EE8-2604-4806-8003-DCE1B42DF01F.jpeg

4BEC10B9-65D2-495E-B1FE-0BEA58E5D29B.jpeg

0F3F753E-0FDE-4658-ABEB-D740C75507E5.jpeg

Lovely bar - I have been looking for one also but couldn’t see one for under £350 - very nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few coins arrived today. This is one I bought from Atlas Numismatics in the US (first time I have purchased from them). It's the 1911 proof 1/2 sovereign, 66CAM. Lovely coin. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

20 Pesos for my little "gold 1/2oz or there abouts" collection.

@Ansel, I can recommend it!

 

DSC08271.JPG

DSC08270.JPG

DSC08272.JPG

Absolutely stunning, a real looker for sure. 

Definitely on my list right near the top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, the 1911 proof sovereign arrived this week (same day as the 1911 1/2 sovereign but from a different dealer, I posted photos of that coin yesterday). The sovereign is a PR64CAM. 

In the same package was the 1991 sovereign, PCGS70DCAM, and a lovely 2005 1/2 sovereign. 

 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KevinJam said:

Hello, the 1911 proof sovereign arrived this week (same day as the 1911 1/2 sovereign but from a different dealer, I posted photos of that coin yesterday). The sovereign is a PR64CAM. 

In the same package was the 1991 sovereign, PCGS70DCAM, and a lovely 2005 1/2 sovereign. 

 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

As a matter of interest. What did you pay for the 2005 1/2 Sov?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2017 Palau “Great Micromosaic Passion” Series Birth Of Venus 3 Oz Silver $20 Coin. This coin features more than 5,000 minted tiles thanks to the Smartminting technology and comes in a mosaic tile shaped case, along with the Certificate of Authenticity. Limited mintage of only 499 pieces. Really like this design!

10FA44D4-FD20-4B34-9F23-FF31A10C0C5B.jpeg

01AF43FE-A9FD-4FE1-877E-2175C29936D3.jpeg

5ACEA44C-E2FD-4CB2-955D-B57CAAE0FD55.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also received some gold...

Added a first to the gold sovereign collection. An 1866 Sydney Branch Mint Queen Victoria Australia One Sov.

C59B9865-88AB-409B-BC89-7812B67FD38D.thumb.jpeg.ac58f9db630de20faac5c0e5d5f754af.jpegEE1AD2A0-07E7-4D13-98BA-19E10C3E96ED.thumb.jpeg.40dbaa0c2735cc7e9dc0671f440fbaf3.jpeg

An 1887 Jubilee Head (London Mint) Gold Sovereign from an eBay auction...558E9599-541A-4C23-B375-A607DC460F6F.thumb.jpeg.ea262782327dc5b3cf8541951394115c.jpeg6D1662D0-A3C5-4964-AD9E-AF76934F3C30.thumb.jpeg.739090f38fac90ed982b01a99eb27020.jpeg

And a “lucky dip” 1957 Gold Sovereign from APMEX.C0A3E111-7E53-41E7-BE4D-8CD1143A9882.thumb.jpeg.e91100af2584a373e3433066024e90d3.jpeg5716CE6E-4843-4FD4-B8D2-512AA359826B.thumb.jpeg.2acffac06c7f12d5e5bec64960b977ba.jpeg

Overall a good spread of sovs added to the collection!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got my lastest order from @BackyardBullion It started with the silver globe, one of which I managed to get hold of. Really love how it looks, with the finish and the base (props to BYB senior). Added another silver forum bar, a ripple square and some copper coins (because of the dragon design ?) to my order. I really love the ripples on the square. It's a bit difficult to properly photograph, but it's a cool effect in the lighting.

IMG_2630-2.thumb.jpg.be352ab936eafd0104511c2a9cec3565.jpg

IMG_2632-2.thumb.jpg.b1c500da9651aa29db1a6b4783c6be5c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, engire said:

I just got my lastest order from @BackyardBullion It started with the silver globe, one of which I managed to get hold of. Really love how it looks, with the finish and the base (props to BYB senior). Added another silver forum bar, a ripple square and some copper coins (because of the dragon design ?) to my order. I really love the ripples on the square. It's a bit difficult to properly photograph, but it's a cool effect in the lighting.

 

 

Pretty awesome photos you did there though! Thanks for the support and lucky #1 for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Pretty awesome photos you did there though! Thanks for the support and lucky #1 for you!

Thanks, but it's beautiful #4 for me ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now