• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Hello, the new 1oz silver tiger and dragon coin started selling at the Perth Mint today. Nice coin, picked up five of them. The cashier at the bullion room said I was the first buyer, so as the mintage is 50,000 there's still 49,995 left! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by KevinJam

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

2 hours ago, terakris said:

Latest in the Landmarks of Britain series - Trafalgar Square

How'd you get it? Apmex says June 20 shipping I think
And I have the first 2...I buy them in Mint Direct Premier holders from Apmex

2 minutes ago, KevinJam said:

Hello, the new 1oz silver tiger and dragon coin started selling at the Perth Mint today. Nice coin, picked up five of them. 

I'm getting these also. 

2 minutes ago, JohnAnsink said:

Hello John, walked into the Perth Mint and bought them over the counter. One of the many benefits of living in sunny Perth.

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

42 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Nice series this one. I have bought into it as well, and having seen this latest coin I will continue.

@terakris Although let's be honest, it's Landmarks of London really. Which is a shame because there's some awesome stuff outside the capital. A series that includes Stonehenge, Edinburgh castle, the Gateshead flasher etc would be lovely.

19 minutes ago, KevinJam said:

Hello John, walked into the Perth Mint and bought them over the counter. One of the many benefits of living in sunny Perth.

That explains it :D

23 minutes ago, JohnAnsink said:

Being in the UK I got them as soon as they were released on the Royal Mint website.

2 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

@terakris Although let's be honest, it's Landmarks of London really. Which is a shame because there's some awesome stuff outside the capital. A series that includes Stonehenge, Edinburgh castle, the Gateshead flasher etc would be lovely.

Yeah, so far its just london - i would hope they would expand to say angel of the north, bus station in milton keynes (joking) and things like that... or maybe go retro and some of the chalk drawings on hills perhaps?

4 minutes ago, terakris said:

Being in the UK I got them as soon as they were released on the Royal Mint website.

Yeah, so far its just london - i would hope they would expand to say angel of the north, bus station in milton keynes (joking) and things like that... or maybe go retro and some of the chalk drawings on hills perhaps?

I would buy ALL the coins if they had the Cerne Abbas Giant on them

First coin came in from this month's order. I bought it on eBay Thursday and it arrived this afternoon. They sent it just in a letter.

I recommend this company to US buyers. The coin is in perfect condition. No milk spots or anything. Shiny like new. Pictures may not show it :)

S.S. Gairsoppa 

For a better view of shiny condition, watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoM632HKFuA

IMG_20180602_1500550_rewind.jpg

IMG_20180602_1502065_rewind.jpg

Edited by JohnAnsink