• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Got a bunch of fractional libs courtesy of @StackSellRepeat and 10 walking liberty half dollar's courtesy of @BackyardBullion after a massive @#$% up from the post office ? also had a few Kennedy's and Franklin's last week from @MikeSol so nearly filled tubes of each ?

20180523_201723.jpg

8 minutes ago, caloundracats said:

Love it. Wish I could afford those larger coins and makes my small collection of QB somewhat pale in comparison. On the plus side, mine are easier to slip into your pocket:)

#GonnaNeedABiggerPocket

Bought as scrap. Basically coin centres from a coin ring maker which were going to be scrapped - I thought they looked cool. Coins range from 50%-90% silver and smaller than a 5 pence coin. @PansPurse you may want to see these :) Hopefully you start saving your coin ring centres too :P 
C8xXnRB.jpg

01cb98S.jpg

qKGHNt4.jpg

z1GPGnX.jpg

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

2 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Bought as scrap. Basically coin centres from a coin ring maker which were going to be scrapped - I thought they looked cool. Coins range from 50%-90% silver and smaller than a 5 pence coin. @PansPurse you may want to see these :) Hopefully you start saving your coin ring centres too :P 
C8xXnRB.jpg

01cb98S.jpg

qKGHNt4.jpg

z1GPGnX.jpg

I saw these on eBay, Was thinking of buying but thought against it as it took much to figure out what the silver content was.

1 minute ago, MikeSol said:

I saw these on eBay, Was thinking of buying but thought against it as it took much to figure out what the silver content was.

I am glad you didnt bid against me :P 
I bought them cause i just liked the look of them. Its actually quite hard to guess what the content is - could drop them off to a friend who will xrf them for me and separate them. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

6 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

I am glad you didnt bid against me :P 
I bought them cause i just liked the look of them. Its actually quite hard to guess what the content is - could drop them off to a friend who will xrf them for me and separate them. 

I recognised quite a few of them as Australian, US, Irish, Canadian and Indian but most of those have varied fineness. 

2 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

C8xXnRB.jpg

01cb98S.jpg

qKGHNt4.jpg

z1GPGnX.jpg

Ooh, they've been punched out. Yes that looks much better than my bumbling attempts at drilling:

Hello. It was a big coin week for me this week. Had ten come back from PCGS (have them submitted via a dealer) and received a number of others I bought a while back. Here are two of the half sovereigns (bought these graded already), the British 1905 and South Africa 1923 proofs. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

23 hours ago, KevinJam said:

Hello again, a few of the graded modern coins I picked up this week. 2002 and 2005 £2 proof coins and the 2017 £5 BU coin (mintage on this one was 1,000 coins). 

Kevin, these are beauties and will not only be a joy to own and look at now and again, but I think they are coins that can only go one way in monetary terms.  Well done you on these investments.