• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

3 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

I'm gunna be sending 2017i pamp sovereign to ngc when I go to the next London coin fair heritage ngc grading will be there I mean they will be taking coins in for sending to ngc. I've got 4 of them but like them in the red card they come in but gunna grade one 

Most of mine are graded except the 2014 half sovereign and the 2015 both of which I bought and have kept in the red cards. Am keeping on the lookout for when PAMP release the 2018 version. 

Some silver USA coinage from auctions.

The boxed Kennedy has iridescent tones of purple, turquoise and burgundy on both sides, which is pleasing to turn in the light. Not so easily photographed.

Another Kennedy is either polished or proof-like from some kind of set, not sure.

The 1929 quarter is surprisingly sharp - pics don't quite show all the wing and tail feathers and the Liberty shield and legends have no wear. Nice surprise, for a junk sale.

USilverA.jpg

USilverA2.jpg

1929Qusa.jpg

1929Qusa2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

Recieved my 2017 200th Anniversary Strike on Day Sovereign :)

Cut my finger badly whilst cutting through the unboxing. Classic. Thank you @PolarPanda

I'm well know for my 'dangerous' packing skills... Another victim has been made... :P Glad you received the item good my friend! You bought a fantastic piece! I hope you will have a lot of joy from it! :) Hope to do business with you again one day, it was a real pleasure! 

2 hours ago, KevinJam said:

Picked up the 2018 1oz gold and 1oz silver Swan BU coins from the Perth Mint today. I hope the photos are OK as it nighttime here in Perth.

Background for the photos of the coins side by side is the standard Perth Mint shopping bag. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Stunning !!!