• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Today I Received.....

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Martlet said:

What series is that?  

This is the America the Beautiful quarter series in 90% silver. The run is from 2010 to 2021 or 2022. 

Edit: 5 different national park quarters per year. 

Edited by 999magnum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In eager anticipation of the @BackyardBullion 2018 1oz Hallmarked Silver Forum Investment Bars, received fine silver craftsmanship...

2018 "BYB Bars" - 100 gram Hallmarked 999 Hand Poured Silver 

2017 3.5 oz Hallmarked "BYB Ripple Bar" - 999 Fine Silver

2017 100g Silver Forum Bar - 999 Fine Silver

Thanks @BackyardBullion !

7A6C0C82-91F5-4A6F-BC12-5394F94210AC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I got the Black Bull proof from Royal Mint. I dunno whats happening there atm but this item arrived with no COA.

So recently I've had 1) damaged 1oz gold britannia (now replaced, yay), 2) missing coa on black bull 3) delay on 1 coin that i ordered almost 3 weeks ago.

I suspect they are pretty busy atm and standards may be slipping a bit. Its a bit hit and miss with them atm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously guys you just left me totally speechless. Massive thanks to@backyardbullion for pulling this together and plotting this truly amazing surprise.

IMG_1945.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG
IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1948.JPG

I was so taken back and surprised tears flowed. I don’t deserve this. All of you guys are great and make this forum and the YouTube community the friendly and exceptional place it is.

I guess you couldn’t get crown collector to make a contribution)))) if you haven’t read his comments on YouTube they are always a hoot to say the least ))

So massive massive thanks it was amazing to see the end result and to get a preview of BYB’s brilliant video showing how these beautiful bars were made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Numistacker said:

Seriously guys you just left me totally speechless. Massive thanks to@backyardbullion for pulling this together and plotting this truly amazing surprise.

IMG_1945.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG
IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1948.JPG

I was so taken back and surprised tears flowed. I don’t deserve this. All of you guys are great and make this forum and the YouTube community the friendly and exceptional place it is.

I guess you couldn’t get crown collector to make a contribution)))) if you haven’t read his comments on YouTube they are always a hoot to say the least ))

So massive massive thanks it was amazing to see the end result and to get a preview of BYB’s brilliant video showing how these beautiful bars were made.

Was my pleasure - these are well deserved for all the hard work you put into your channel and the forum.

I can share my video whenever you like - just let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

Sounds good to me - in the meantime I think we can share it with the forum members here - the YouTube community will have to wait a little bit!

 

 

@BackyardBullion and all members and contributors, thank you so much everyone. BYB you can make your video public and I will link to it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Holly bad. Where do you get such large quantities from? And if I may be rude to enquire - do you pay retail prices? 

various sources, I don't pay ebay prices but it's not possible to get for anyway near spot, not sure what retail is classed as really but I'd say somewhere in the middle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sg86 said:

various sources, I don't pay ebay prices but it's not possible to get for anyway near spot, not sure what retail is classed as really but I'd say somewhere in the middle?

So the cheapest I have picked up in the last few months was £250, I managed to get 4 at that price. But the quality of yours are pretty good compared to what  I got :) The seller still has 10 more, wondering whether its worth me buying them at that price... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

So the cheapest I have picked up in the last few months was £250, I managed to get 4 at that price. But the quality of yours are pretty good compared to what  I got :) The seller still has 10 more, wondering whether its worth me buying them at that price... 

Yes i've not picked up any shields for 250 (recently*), even at low grade it's worth buying imo (depending how bad of course)

Edited by sg86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Technically not precious metal - but I took delivery today of a very large pile of pennies!

Fun video (and much more!) coming this weekend to celebrate the 3000 subscriber milestone!

Pennies.thumb.jpg.649290df6bda5e56930dee589715ff02.jpg

Pennies2.jpg

It's pretty easy to tell a lot of them from the colour - I was amazed when I started looking just how old many of these in circulation are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now