• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

12 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

I think I have about 15, sad huh:D

:D, Maybe i'll find a source now for 1000s of halfs as i can't have you having more than me Steve!

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

Just now, sovereignsteve said:

Obverse looks about it, not so sure about the reverse, unclear photo though.

I definitely need to get a proper camera. The detail is definitely lost on the reverse, tried a good few different angles, I eventually gave up.

1 hour ago, Xander said:

I definitely need to get a proper camera. The detail is definitely lost on the reverse, tried a good few different angles, I eventually gave up.

That is a beautiful coin.

1 hour ago, Lea79 said:

These arrived yesterday.  I had an awesome day ?. Will do a vid about them when I get time.

46B176E7-CEA4-46B6-A69E-BB23110ADAE9.jpeg

7174276F-D6EA-4474-82D9-93BCD75D81E6.jpeg

383D9110-97E0-4AA8-8F18-5839E0C35DF8.jpeg

AC5D0EBC-CDF7-4969-AB8F-B2C76CC65591.jpeg

FF8EE1B4-FD8B-43C3-8099-1EA9C71731B3.jpeg

Nice condition Draxmai and Belgian Franc (I also have the flamish 1914 version)

Are those 20 Marks and from which States?

57 minutes ago, augur said:

Nice condition Draxmai and Belgian Franc (I also have the flamish 1914 version)

Are those 20 Marks and from which States?

I was please with the draxmai, franc and helvetica.  The Belgian franc looks almost proof like it’s so shiny!! The 20 mark is just a generic whilhem 1 one.  The helvetica has a few orange marks but I don’t mind as it’s in such good shape.  If I’m ever to sell it I’ll get it conserved first. 

Id like the Flemish one but I haven’t seen any forsale.  I was debating on buying the 20 markkaa yesterday but settle for a 10 dollar Indian head instead. 

3 minutes ago, augur said:

Two Sterling Silver Bricks from OSB or @Ollie1016. Nicely executed and well packaged. Not sure if I shouldn't keep them myself but he did laser engrave my kids names on them already, so it's a case for the Easter Bunny ?.

There is obviously still the golden brick from @morezone...

IMG_7165.JPG

Morezone do diamond bricks now :D

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%