• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

10 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

My 5 X 50g Valcambi combi bars finally arrived today 

Be a pal and snap me off a gram will you? :D 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

32 minutes ago, Martlet said:

Thats what im after, silvergoldbull didnt have this last time I looked.  How did the LTC tx go?

Super fast, you just have to send within 10 minutes. I got quite a deal as the price rose 25% from when I bought my litecoin initially and then dumped a day after I bought the coin :lol:

SGB must convert to fiat asap to put up with all the fluctuation.

The good thing paying with crypto is you get the lower wire transfer price

https://silvergoldbull.co.uk/1-4-oz-2017-royal-mint-queen-s-beasts-griffin-of-edward-iii-gold-coin

On 10/01/2018 at 11:00, Sovereign said:

1887 half sov PCGS MS63 

Small close JEB 

7F0CAC6B-C7E7-4D9C-9BD2-73E029FA26F8.jpeg

57939277-0DDA-41D5-B7B9-268CA04C5857.jpeg

BA05A635-0245-4E72-A7DD-7E3874F7CA01.jpeg

39189738-3A39-4D80-8689-D167181983D5.jpeg

Do you pay much over spot for graded coins? I find it very difficult deciding which coins are "best of the bunch" and wonder if it's even worth the effort!

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

7 minutes ago, sg86 said:

Young head and jubilee sovereigns, the game is to guess how many, winner gets nothing, sorry! :P

IMG_20180111_111531.thumb.jpg.d1fd21f11a28f08ff963c5b072e41d8f.jpg

IMG_20180111_111539.thumb.jpg.83c6fcad4b5ef1408a830edfac43b25c.jpg

I am so jealous, this year I am working on filling a tube of Sovereigns... I wont achieve it due to me needing to max out my Lifetime ISA but I manage 1-2 per month only... I guess 150.

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Coronavirus is made up and no-one has died from the imaginary virus.

2 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

You just get your sovs out every couple of weeks and take another picture...  please tell me I am right. :P

Nope unfortunately not!

5 minutes ago, augur said:

Closest so far but higher, it is a round number (to 10s). Same person can't guess twice!

Edited by sg86

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

5 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

Assuming the stack is built how in looks, I'd say 240.

You can have the win as its close enough to the 250 that's in the stack!

The Gold Sovereign