• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Yes i got the bimetallic, brass and antique brass Temple of Heaven medals from Andy today as well.

i also got the Panda Rooster antique and proof silver. 

There were seven of the free Rooster medals and then this. What is it? i am not there to have a proper look, my brother photographed it. My brother says he thinks it must be gold b/c of its weight. i was not expecting this and certainly not a piece of gold. OMG. i do not believe it can be gold but it comes with a certificate and stuff.

image1 (12).JPG

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

Yes i got the bimetallic, brass and antique brass Temple of Heaven medals from Andy today as well.

i also got the Panda Rooster antique and proof silver. 

There were seven of the free Rooster medals and then this. What is it? i am not there to have a proper look, my brother photographed it. My brother says he thinks it must be gold b/c of its weight. i was not expecting this and certainly not a piece of gold. OMG. i do not believe it can be gold but it comes with a certificate and stuff.

I got one with my order and asked two Chinese friends to translate for me, they both said its gold for good luck.

The inside of the booklet has a koi carp design, it was a nice touch as I keep Koi.

Edited by Quicksilver

7 hours ago, Quicksilver said:

I got one with my order and asked two Chinese friends to translate for me, they both said its gold for good luck.

The inside of the booklet has a koi carp design, it was a nice touch as I keep Koi.

Any idea on the purity and weight?

Maybe 0.2oz from the COA.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Any idea on the purity and weight?

Maybe 0.2oz from the COA.

[/
I would think it's 0.2 g but one Chinese friend said it's not clear if it's 0.2 g
it's .999

It's sealed so It can't be removed from the booklet to weigh. It appears to be heavier than 0.2

HTH

7dd17b70c05e764003bad3a552fae573.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, fehk2001 said:

Which service please? :P

Nice present.

7 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

999 and 0.2g

That's your local Chinese take away delivery number , try it . 

Dail 999 

hi, can I have 0.2 gram chicken fried rice please 

they will ( sort you out ) ?

7 hours ago, sixgun said:

Which service please? :P

Nice present.

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

34 minutes ago, Cully said:

I received these today, a prize draw win from @fehk2001

2017 Panda and some very nice sweets. That's the new year resolution out the window ?

Big thankyou to fehk2001

image.jpeg

It is almost a quid per sweets ( not joking )

Put them in your mouth please 

Edited by fehk2001

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Back to the office to open some packages

56500c1d2bd1b4b393b49945e54119cb.jpg

34195cbeb75ab9e14ed5bc4c444878f0.jpg

Roosters

a0c5fefba773725c2d13c8dba646ba25.jpg

979a1581559043cd31213f955f276f79.jpg

Swan and Mandarin duck #2 antique and translucent enamel- lovely

9f325a80fccc959c1394db722e2383f1.jpg

5c55f55b1d0c1e92ffbc1c5c2cd1f769.jpg

e10d8cf40f2bd5f537660f564826c74a.jpg
Nanjing Pandas 2015 much better than the initial pics and antique ones are lovely.

726b8928abb8609e1425bc39d770b8dc.jpg

3066321fb85ac9f2ed0f45663f4f3f33.jpg

Napoleon 40 francs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was out this morning but the Postman was kind enough to drop it off at my parents. Saves me a trip to pick up the parcel from the awkwardly located sorting office.

From Atkinsons lucky dip I got a Scottsdale reserve. Both bars are sealed so that's a bonus.

2017-01-07 16.56.22.jpg