• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

On 27/02/2019 at 22:35, Goldhooked said:

Great bar.  I’ve got one and absolutely love it.  Definitely my favourite silver piece.

Hi, how do you store yours? Do you keep it in a zip bag etc? It's an awkward shape lol...

On 28/02/2019 at 07:17, Oldun said:

Silver content of £1.08 each bought at spot. Any 100 yen coin from 1957 onwards is still usable and 100 yen is the equivalent of £0.68. Got a few more coming. I think a few Olympic ones only made in 1964 for the Tokyo Olympics.

Fun fact in over 60 years, the only times 100 yen (not silver but the value of 100 yen adjusted for inflation) didn’t decline in value were 1986-1987, 1995-1996, and then the 1999 value of 100 yen effectively strengthened in value all the way to 2017 Astonishing.   https://www.inflationtool.com/japanese-yen/1957-to-present-value

C701EC14-F326-4BF3-82B1-EBC7E61973D2.jpeg

ED0C2901-C127-4277-AC9F-AE34E3A46AAE.jpeg

Dude if you selling some let me know. I have a few, but would be nice to have a stack of variety. I live these littleuns. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

5 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Popped in to see one of my refiner contacts place. Sold me these two he had been keeping for me at £13 each. Bargains. 

The 2000 Brit is a low mintage coin and the Pamp Saudi pendant bar is fairly hard to come by.

142A648B-311D-4413-81F0-08D1A01CDC04.jpeg

A6795850-F9B9-4A12-8341-45CA7FCCB40E.jpeg

912A1F90-4AB4-414A-BAE9-AB478EB930E8.jpeg

Nice toning around the Brit. Is it mint sealed?

1 hour ago, Downs523 said:

Another addition to my collection 😀

20190301_111422.jpg

20190301_111714.jpg

Hey do you mind if I ask where you got them bars from since you are also from the UK ?

4 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Hey do you mind if I ask where you got them bars from since you are also from the UK ?

Hey sure. A guy in the Facebook group called "UK silver Stackers" sold them to me. I think he has a few left too. If you join the group and post asking about them then I will tag him for you 

5 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Oh ok thanks @ilovesilverireallydo,

Yh IL stick to the forum as I don't have fb, will reach out to Yas in due course. 

Thanks once again,

Actually I joined the group I believe last week, I think I’m going to stick to the forum it’s a lot more straight up & that’s my personal opinion 👍 I believe the gent was selling these bars at £160 which was posted on the group publicly for members, hope I’m not violating any rules on the forum discussing prices etc....

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

1 hour ago, StackSellRepeat said:

Actually I joined the group I believe last week, I think I’m going to stick to the forum it’s a lot more straight up & that’s my personal opinion 👍 I believe the gent was selling these bars at £160 which was posted on the group publicly for members, hope I’m not violating any rules on the forum discussing prices etc....

That's right he was the one I bought from. It's a decent group, never any drama and good bargains to be had. I'm not a premium member on here. Is it worth it? Is there new items for sale daily? Prices on the FB group usually are £15-17 an ounce if you're quick. Similar here? If so I may join. 

@Downs523

I would recommend becoming a premium member you do get items for sale quite often here on the forum. Great deals obviously get snapped up quickly which premium members can take advantage of. 

On top of that £30+ quid a year for a great forum with members interesting views and opinions in PM's as well as other finacial topics in my view is a good buy.