• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed **NOVEMBER** Combined order of Silver & Gold€ from Goldsilver.BE

BackyardBullion

17 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

Yeah I will set a new thread up when I start the next one. Don't know when that will be yet though. 

I think you need a rest @BackyardBullion once again great effort as ever!
I look forward to receiving my early Christmas present to myself in the post! :P 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

Wouldn't expect much demand in January to be honest, unless the price drops sub £10, then it would start to get very tempting.

people are buying to make a return. not for keeps. buy low

sell high, buy high sell higher. out of character lower prices

is not a good thing for buying with confidence. mostly

predictable longer term trends is what allows people to

time when to buy and sell. if it keeps dropping, I would

keep watching.

HH

Stunning videos @BackyardBullion, absolutely stunning! :o

Great to hear the 2018 1ozs Kooks look so great in hand. Opinion's been mixed but I've always been a huge fan of this one, and it looks even better than ever in your vid! I completely agree, it would be a shame to break up the rolls, they are so lovely and tidy like that. I certainly wouldn't be breaking them up :P

13 minutes ago, AgD said:

Well the postman has been and gone delivered another package from a forum member bit not my goldsilver.be order ☹

You are not the only one that has not had their parcels come through. 

It seems to be the 1st class signed for ones that are being delayed. Hopefully it is just the Christmas rush and they are just being delayed. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, Sovsaver said:

Thanks @BackyardBullion also many thanks to Mrs BYB for massive effort at a busy time of the year for all.

my silver arrived really fast, second class to Aberdeen.

thanks again.

Sovsaver

Lucky sod!

Your's was posted 2nd class on Saturday morning and arrived in Aberdeen today....yet there are people who had their items posted on Friday by first class and they have not arrived yet...

ROYAL MAIL - Please explain!!??!?!?!?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

I have long believed there’s no difference between regular 1st and 2nd class. I always go with 2nd class unless it has to be rmsd. Also, it seems living north of the border matters not. It helps working in a city too. It would’ve took longer to get to Elgin, which is home.

I’m sorry to hear my friends south of the border are still waiting :-( 

7 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Lucky sod!

Your's was posted 2nd class on Saturday morning and arrived in Aberdeen today....yet there are people who had their items posted on Friday by first class and they have not arrived yet...

ROYAL MAIL - Please explain!!??!?!?!?

People in Aberdeen don't celebrate Christmas? :wacko:

On 11/12/2017 at 13:41, kimchi said:

People in Aberdeen don't celebrate Christmas? :wacko:

With Aberdeen City Council planning it they certainly wouldn't.  They'd come up with plenty of ideas, that lined the people doing the designs and plans pockets, promise to have it ready for 2019's Christmas but then quietly forget about it while pushing the next year's even better Easter plan.  :)

I always go with 1st class Sovsaver as I've usually found it arrives within 2 days while 2nd class can take longer and I've had 2nd class go missing a few times iirc (apart from one s.d. from Atkinsons.)

Mine arrived today.  Thanks again to BYB and Mrs BYB.  Beautifully wrapped.

Archived