• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

What conspiracies do you believe in? Until 2-3 years ago I thought everything in the world was as it seemed to be.

Nowadays however I am much more sceptical about things. I for one do not believe for a second that a passenger plane hit the Pentagon. I also believe that Sandy Hook was a laughably bad hoax. No kids died that day. And of course a lot of us here would think that the gold and silver prices are suppressed by TPTB.

I would particularly welcome your views if any on Sandy Hook.

i lost a school friend who worked in the World Trade Centre, and I know someone who was working in the pentagon that day. I get really frustrated when the nutters talk about conspiracies.

As for Sandy Hook, well every single piece of evidence the conspiracy nutters have put forward has been blown out of the water at every turn, but they still "believe"

And todays disaster is simple. A few minutes after the plane went down, Russian seperatists were on twitter bragging they had brought down a cargo plane. Once it had been reported that it was a passenger plane that twitter post was deleted, although not before plenty of people managed to get screen grabs of it. 

Israel will soon be the Superpower of the world replacing USA, Dollar will collapse, World war 3 e.t.c I do believe that will happen but not sure during my lifetime or my kids. 

I also believe 9/11 was a Inside Job to justify starting wars with countrys abroad the middle east to CONTROL the oil/natural resources.

David Cameron is secretly a Nazi loving jew, who hates all puppies and babies (Not sure on this one, but I am doing research) 

All joking aside the first two statements where true and I do believe with 100 percent conviction that it will happen/did happen. These things do not happen over night, its a gradual slow step process. 

I also think my neighbour is stealing my forks when he comes over, as I can never seem to find any. but I am working on that as I type this

Sorry to throw dictionary definitions at you, but it's important for my point:

Conspiracy is an evil or surreptitious plan made in secret by two or more persons.  In law it's defined as the same and results in a crime, fraud or wrongful act being committed.  Without getting too much into semantics, I can't see how people can dismiss declassified government files such as Operation Northwoods (stated how to make it look like Cuba had shot down a passenger plane), numerous ambiguous incidents before wars over the past 120 years, the role of the media (and historically cinemas) as a means of propogating ways of thinking to the masses, the continued reliance on a flawed economic system, the role of economic hitmen in the destabilisation of countries (see John Perkins) unsustainable military policy and the role of the neo-cons in dictating American foreign affairs.  

It is interesting to me that this word has seemingly been hijacked and evolved into something that's associated with being overly suspicious, or connected with people who are blubbering paranoiacs.  Highland Tiger's reference to "conspiracy nutters" is an example of this widespread bastardisation (Cointreau that's for you) of the true meaning of what a conspiracy is, and whilst I appreciate the "conspiracy theorists" themselves have a role to play here, and often by their all-too-quick assumptions that "it was Murica what did it!", they only dilute what I believe is important, that we don't just blindly swallow what we're being told and try to look at the numerous shady events which seem far from coincidental.

My feeling is that the world is not as it seems.  I don't pretend I have the answers, I definitely don't.  But the more I read the more I get the feeling that we are in extremely murky waters, brought about by this system.

For those with a spare 90 minutes, this is probably the most fascinating documentaries I've seen in a long time.  I'm still doing my own research on the mass of information presented here but it's food for thought.

I'm intrigued by the JFK assassination.

There's a documentary series be Jesse Ventura (ex US governor of Minnesota, military man and that hench guy in Predator with the mini gun) and for a while I thought they were pretty good. Until I reached the episode where they claimed the BP oil spill was a plan to de-populate the East coast of the US.

That being said, it's far too easy to watch a documentary about something which is preposterous and still find yourself going "holy shit, he's right!". Conspiracy theorists know their shit (accurate or not) and are usually very good at articulating it.

Edited by Ares

You know just the label "conspiracy theory" annoys me because all you have do to is say something as a conspiracy theory and it's automatically dismissed as not true. 

When you look at things that have happened in the recent past we know are true, it's mental the world we live in. 

Look at the eugenics in the US, that wasn't that long ago, absolutely wicked. 

Look at dropping two nuclear bombs on Japan

Look at how many high profile celebrities and politicians are being found out now as pedophiles in the UK and how many more are being protected?

I honestly believe Jimmy Saville wasn't  brought down in his lifetime simply because he know too much about too many people.

We live in a very dark and wicked world run by maniacs, we're just naturally too nice to think it could be true.

I'm sure Governments around the wolrd get up to all crazy and horrible stuff behind closed doors we couldn't even imagine and if they were ever brought to light they would be labeled as conspiracy theories. 

Cheery morning discussion lol. 

i lost a school friend who worked in the World Trade Centre, and I know someone who was working in the pentagon that day. I get really frustrated when the nutters talk about conspiracies.

As for Sandy Hook, well every single piece of evidence the conspiracy nutters have put forward has been blown out of the water at every turn, but they still "believe"

And todays disaster is simple. A few minutes after the plane went down, Russian seperatists were on twitter bragging they had brought down a cargo plane. Once it had been reported that it was a passenger plane that twitter post was deleted, although not before plenty of people managed to get screen grabs of it. 

Yes, the shot down plane seems to be a straight forward case. But did you notice all the plane wreckage?

What happened to the plane at the Pentagon? The engines? The wings? And all the rest of it? I am willing to be corrected as I keep an open mind.

As for Sandy Hook, again, where is your proof? Why no pictures or footage of this mysterious Adam Lanza? Dead or alive. If you believe this story, then you are taking an awful lot on faith. Faith in the mainstream media and faith in the US government.

Okay, I'm willing to tick off the Pentagon crash as a true event. It was a remarkable piece of flying by the way.  But I still need to tick off the W7 building

which remains suspicious to me. I also believe Obama's birth certificate is a fake.

And there's today's conspiracy. Who shot down the Malaysian airliner? The Russians or the Ukrainies.

Or a 3rd option it could have been a catastrophic accident,it will be very convenient to blame the Russian rebels.nothing has been proven one way or the other yet.

The true tragedy is 290 and odd people have lost their lives.

Trouble is that - supposedly - the black box has been carted off to Moscow, you'd think if Russia wanted a clear 'we weren't involved, nor we're our guys, sorry, the separatists' then it'd be handed over to the international investigation team ASAP.

With most of these,the question is why? Why bother hoaxing Sandy Hook? What's the point?

As an aside, many international carriers have avoided the conflict zone despite it resulting in a longer (and thus more expensive) route. Malaysian airlines decided not to.

Edited by Ares

What happened that day was terrible, there's also many friends and relatives that are looking for answers like how did those building fall?

There were two cores running from top to bottom made of concrete and rebar, how were  they pulverised to dust.

The BBC announced building seven had collapsed 30 minutes before it actually did, then it fell identical to a controlled explosion, how did they know and why did it fall?

There's CCTV all around the pentagon why don't they just release the footage and shut the nut jobs up?

Who exactly put huge short bets on American airlines a day before 9/11, why don't they find out?

We can believe what we like but you have to agree these issues need investigating, personally I believe some ugly truths lie beneath them.  

Trouble is that - supposedly - the black box has been carted off to Moscow, you'd think if Russia wanted a clear 'we weren't involved, nor we're our guys, sorry, the separatists' then it'd be handed over to the international investigation team ASAP.

With most of these,the question is why? Why bother hoaxing Sandy Hook? What's the point?

As an aside, many international carriers have avoided the conflict zone despite it resulting in a longer (and thus more expensive) route. Malaysian airlines decided not to.

What's the point? Qui Bono. The US govt would dearly love to disarm the American citizenry. Governments worldwide tend to dislike the peasants having

access to guns. It's all about maintaining power and priviege. The UN itself disapproves of gun ownership. The government should fear the people.

The people should not fear the government. I'm very American in this respect and I would love to have a gun for self defence purposes.

Edited by Cointreau

But it split into one group saying "guns are bad, Mmkay" and another pushing legislation for either armed security or armed teachers whilst at the same time supporting the anti-gun to a degree by supporting more legislation about background checks and so on on firearm purchase.

Cack handed way to go about it, giving the opposition equal ammunition for the exact opposite. That's shitty conspiracy planning right there.

Edited by Ares

Sandy Hook. This will answer any questions.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/sandyhook.asp

That article does seem to answer many questions but had the authorities shown some footage of Adam Lanza then the controversy would

have been laid to rest. I just didn't think the parents seemed credible with their complete absence of tears and cheery demeanour.

But there you go, these are some of the reasons why I suspended belief.

Edited by Cointreau

If you believe the plane was taken down on purpose ask yourself this: What is the benefit for Russia shooting down that plane. What is the benefit of America orchestrating the plane crash or for Ukraine Government forces to of shot it down and to then blame Russia? That's a bit obvious to me.