• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 Rwanda Lunar Dog

HyHy

ShadowStack has just posted this on Youtube what you guys think about the new design? 

Mintages:

Silver Proof - 1000

Gold BU - 188

Reverse:

1.jpg.433fc470ddb62a3cd9c9be6a2d3710d7.jpg

Obverse

2.jpg.a959b4d3cf8a846e9e9050d506e2f955.jpg

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Its legs are like a deers & it looks like something I saw on Pokemon when I was a kid :D

Wasn't as good as the Rooster TBH but much better than the RM's version :P. Well my favourite design so far is still the gold lunar design from PM.... If there is a large crowd want to get this graded is it possible to get a special submission to NGC @Numistacker:D

4 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

HyHy , have you placed an order ?

I did! Including the other two I grabbed from another dealer now I have 4 of these.....

4 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Great, im struggling with reading the details in german. Do you just check out as normal using paypal ?

My German aren't that great either:lol: all thanks to Google Translate.. I paid through my card so we will see.

3 minutes ago, 649tom said:

the site doesn't even work

I have just tried and it seems to work over my end...

1 minute ago, HyHy said:

My German aren't that great either:lol: all thanks to Google Translate.. I paid using my card so we will see.

I have just tried and it seems to work over my end...

can you still add some more to the cart? The page isn't loading for me

3 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

Just worked out that Herr means MR ?

ordered 2 proofs thank you @HyHy ?

No problem mate!

1 minute ago, 649tom said:

For crying out loud. Why isn't it working for me! 

Man.. I'm not sure what went wrong over your side... Seems like its only you facing problem not able to purchase it.... Is there any other computer that you can use?

Archived