• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Rwanda Lunar Dog silver proof or gold ?

Frenchie

It'll do well if for no other reason than the FOMO disease (Fear Of Missing Out). Collectors, flippers, etc saw how well the Rooster did so they'll be plopping their money down so as to not miss out on another potential winner even if they don't particularly like the look of it...sad. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/10/2017 at 19:48, Jester said:

It'll do well if for no other reason than the FOMO disease (Fear Of Missing Out). Collectors, flippers, etc saw how well the Rooster did so they'll be plopping their money down so as to not miss out on another potential winner even if they don't particularly like the look of it...sad. 

So true

53 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Gs.be has now changed from pre-order to sold out... they advertised pre-order from the 10th:angry:

They never advertised any. I have literally been sat in front on my computer ALL day refreshing and they never displayed a single one in stock. 

All very dodgy. They have obviously sold them to their special customers who spend a lot of mobey with them. 

Just wait. The same big stackers will upload videos or them soon on you tube. Lol

Never mind 

4 minutes ago, 649tom said:

They never advertised any. I have literally been sat in front on my computer ALL day refreshing and they never displayed a single one in stock. 

All very dodgy. They have obviously sold them to their special customers who spend a lot of mobey with them. 

Just wait. The same big stackers will upload videos or them soon on you tube. Lol

Never mind 

You might find a dozen of them appearing in ShadowStack's video in a while...

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

3 minutes ago, 649tom said:

Watch out for auragentum. They are trying to sell the BU for €99 by calling it polished. Disgraceful

"polierte Platte" is Proof.  Only issue with the listing is they've duplicated the BU one without making the chances to the listed specs.  The title is correct though.   It's €23.95 for the BU and €99 for the Proof

1 minute ago, morezone said:

"polierte Platte" is Proof.  Only issue with the listing is they've duplicated the BU one without making the chances to the listed specs.  The title is correct though.   It's €23.95 for the BU and €99 for the Proof

polierte Platte is Polished Plate

polierte Platte is Polished Plate

Literal translations are not always accurate. A polished coin is a proof coin. That’s the phrase used by Germans for proof. Sometimes abbreviated to PP.

oh right, sorry. Still it sounds dodgy as the description is BU. Would you trust this? Is it the proof?

As I mentioned above, they’ve duplicated the listing without changing the specs but the title is correct and is priced correctly for the proof coin and the BU is listed and priced correctly.

Yes, I would trust them. Large company with good reviews and I’ve used them before on several occasions.

1 minute ago, shortstack68 said:

If you want to call it that, in German Polierte Platte, but it’s normally called proof in English

Don't get me wrong I'm just double confirming :lol: My German is really bad :P

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

Did gs.be get any for sale?  I see it went from presale on the 10th straight to sold out and showing 70Euro.  I just checked back and it now says 90 Euro.  Does that mean that a few got put up for sale yet?

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

1 minute ago, silversky said:

Did gs.be get any for sale?  I see it went from presale on the 10th straight to sold out and showing 70Euro.  I just checked back and it now says 90 Euro.  Does that mean that a few got put up for sale yet?

I think they did. Someone on the other rwanda thread got 3. I tried and failed , even with signing on within under 60 seconds of getting the presale email notification:angry:

21 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I think they did. Someone on the other rwanda thread got 3. I tried and failed , even with signing on within under 60 seconds of getting the presale email notification:angry:

have u got rooster yet

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

8 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

No. Just seen you're ad, seems a good price.

Tbh im not wanting to collect the series, i was just going to flip them if i could get them.

if that rooster does not sell at that price then why buy the dog at 122 pounds appox + shipping

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

8 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

if that rooster does not sell at that price then why buy the dog at 122 pounds appox + shipping

Struggled to sell a proof Rooster for £135 on Ebay it took 3-4 months . i haven't even tried to buy the dog .

Archived