• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Unicorn - Queens beast!

FlorinCollector

Hi everyone sorry if this is already a topic but I was just looking through coininvest.com on their gold coins and have noticed their doing the presale for the gold bullion unicorn didnt know if this was common knowledge or not so wanted to let you all know if you go look. There is no picture yet but a pre-sale. Again sorry if this is already known!

4 minutes ago, augur said:

Lol, you're not the only one. The problem is that the proof and billion department run different schedules and don't align the sequence of their releases...

i know so weird. Right now i'm only collecting the bullion 1oz gold however. I have the lion and the griffin. so still need the dragon and then will get the unicorn. I want the quarter ounce proofs but missed first two so will have to catch up soon. U into any of them mate?

I'm collecting the 1/4 oz bullion. I have all three so far and they look really great together. 

I too was under the impression the Unicorn was NOT next in the bullion series based on comments I've seen on this forum the past few months. But who knows what they're up to with the sequence :-/

1oz gold and 5oz silver proofs. Got the unicorn but still waiting for the lions to be minted. And the. The 1/4oz gold and 2oz silver bullion. Not sure if I will keep all those lines running...

3 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

I'm collecting the 1/4 oz bullion. I have all three so far and they look really great together. 

I too was under the impression the Unicorn was NOT next in the bullion series based on comments I've seen on this forum the past few months. But who knows what they're up to with the sequence :-/

Nice man i think im gonna get into the 1/4oz bullion myself to :)

2 minutes ago, augur said:

1oz gold and 5oz silver proofs. Got the unicorn but still waiting for the lions to be minted. And the. The 1/4oz gold and 2oz silver bullion. Not sure if I will keep all those lines running...

Yeh mate that is a dear run if a few are released each year that i a lot of moneyyy

Just now, augur said:

I forgot the 1oz platinum lion. But I think I would drop it in favour of 1/4 oz platinum bullion if they eventually bring that out. 

i bought the 2oz silver bullion lion but it spotted so thought id leave the silver. I got the 1oz unicorn silver proof but it was a gift for my dad and im from scotland so doubt ill keep them going...

2 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

Yeh mate that is a dear run if a few are released each year that i a lot of moneyyy

Well I decided to skip on the 5oz gold proof and the 1kg proofs. I think that helps :lol:

The thing with the 1/4oz and the 1oz is that the 1oz has much more presence like the quintuple sovereign over the sovereign while the 1/4oz is such a nice coin. They are both nice in their own way. If I could have only one, it would be the 1/4oz but having both is obviously even better. 

Just now, augur said:

Well I decided to skip on the 5oz gold proof and the 1kg proofs. I think that helps :lol:

The thing with the 1/4oz and the 1oz is that the 1oz has much more presence like the quintuple sovereign over the sovereign while the 1/4oz is such a nice coin. They are both nice in their own way. If I could have only one, it would be the 1/4oz but having both is obviously even better. 

Haha defo the more the better ??

I made a post on another topic but no reply, but while we're on the topic of queens beast, i still need the 1/4 dragon and found it on London gold bullion about £25 cheaper than anywhere else, so just wondering if anyone elsa has ordered from them and if it's ok? Link below

https://www.londongoldbullion.co.uk/gold-coins-c4/united-kingdom-c9/queens-beast-dragon-1-4-oz-gold-coin-p377

The 2oz silver is a nice way to own 50 quid, spotted or not. Since its bullion it seems that almost all 9999 silver can get them. I think we need to relax a bit about it - Backyardbullion isn't shy to handle it but he can always melt it of course. 

I wonder if the best price for the new issue one ounce bullion gold Beast will be the Royal Mint ?
Sometimes they have an offer so have to wait and see.
Fingers crossed for a temporary big dip in spot, at the right time of course, to ease the pain !!

7 hours ago, blab said:

I made a post on another topic but no reply, but while we're on the topic of queens beast, i still need the 1/4 dragon and found it on London gold bullion about £25 cheaper than anywhere else, so just wondering if anyone elsa has ordered from them and if it's ok? Link below

https://www.londongoldbullion.co.uk/gold-coins-c4/united-kingdom-c9/queens-beast-dragon-1-4-oz-gold-coin-p377

I'd be interested to know if anyone has used this company as well?

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, augur said:

That's what I meant. Too many nice coins this year 

My new strat is hold my money for the proofs i want for the year. Then once there bought buy the bullion because buying the bullion first has caused me to miss out. Current strat is proof sovereign and propf quarter ounce queens beasts.

Archived