• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Eldorado

Martlet

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

Parcel is in the UK and has left international processing centre ? don't think I've ever felt this nervous/excited about a parcel before

I assume you created an account with them? My shipping info ends at Frankfurt and Im not sure how to track progress from there. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, PansPurse said:

Put the same shipping number into royal mail's track and trace, at least that's what I did. Looks like they have a common system for tracking numbers

Good lad. Mine has also left the international depot here in good ol' Blighty!

5 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

My package has also just arrived. Ill do an unboxing video when I get home! Glad to see all was well @ PansPurse.

Looking forward to seeing it. I couldn't wait the agonising hours until getting home ?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I know this post started in 2017 but after watching stacker noobs YT  I placed my first wee order with them today so I am looking forward to getting the tracking info email and more so when the coins arrive

Being that it's my first multi coin purchase I have ever done (only ever bought one at a time so far from fleebay) so it's a small order to see how to do things for first time but I am now like a child waiting for Santa to come 😀

Just a quick update I ordered on the 17th  and the coins arrived today and that was despite having the  Easter weekend in between so very happy with the service I received and  the speed at which my package arrived and I look forward to using Eldorado coins  again and again 

( the predecimal coins did not come from them the came from ebay )

DSCN0021.JPG

• 1 year later...

2020! I have made orders with eldorado, so far very impressed with the its pricing compare to other websites... and have not received the parcel yet as I had a few coins that were in pre-order. So while I was waiting I continually checking out the website and adding new orders to the previous one and they are kind enough to let me to add them into one big parcel so i only will have to pay the delivery fee once :P I will report back once i receive the parcel.. might add the 4th one today tho as the silver price is going up! 

23 hours ago, oliyf said:

2020! I have made orders with eldorado, so far very impressed with the its pricing compare to other websites... and have not received the parcel yet as I had a few coins that were in pre-order. So while I was waiting I continually checking out the website and adding new orders to the previous one and they are kind enough to let me to add them into one big parcel so i only will have to pay the delivery fee once :P I will report back once i receive the parcel.. might add the 4th one today tho as the silver price is going up! 

Let us know -
i am weary about post.
i Used so called euro DHL last year for order from europe (bathroom renovation) bought toilet- ceramic - arrived broken and customer service is none existant. 

Archived