• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Eldorado

Martlet

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Dear All,

We are a legit coins dealer located in Germany. @gavinfry I don't know what kind of security program are you using but it is for sure a false positive. You can run a "Who Is" on our domain and compare to our imprint.

@Martlet It is correct, we charge only 5,90 EUR* for delivery to the UK (and the rest of the EU).
*5,90 EUR up to 10 - 11 oz. You can see the shipping costs at all time if you put an article in the shopping cart and use the shipping cost calculator you find there. Shipping cost info is also provided to you on the check-out and on "Shipping" section of our site too. You can make the order in GBP (you can select this currency in our shop, left corner up) and pay it easy to our UK local account. Our exchange rate is fair.

As final thing, we have a dozen of British customers that make us orders usually.

Feel free to ask if you have any additional question or concern.

Best Regards,

El Dorado Coins

On 9/3/2017 at 22:12, gavinfry said:

leave well alone this site is just trying to sell its domain name my security programs tell me its a false site trying to fish bank details

We have just found what was wrong. @Martlet was writing our domain wrongly. He pointed you to "eldorado.de" instead of "eldoradocoins.de" which is the proper one and it belongs to our business.

So you are welcome anytime to visit our site which fulfils the highest security standards.

• 2 months later...

Thought i would give Eldorado a try recently. Received the order today, and everything was perfect. Ordered some capsule stock in different sizes, plus some coins. The coins i ordered, even though they don't come capsuled, Eldorado capsule them. Nice. Coins are competitively priced, especially when also taking account of the very reasonable shipping costs. Good simple ordering, fast shipping, quality products. Happy to go to again.

13 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

I hadn't heard of them before but I may well try them in the future. Decent prices for some stuff. Are there any hidden costs when using different payment methods?

BT only I believe 

just bank transfer as payment method. But as they said in an earlier post above, for the uk customers " You can make the order in GBP (you can select this currency in our shop, left corner up) and pay it easy to our UK local account. Our exchange rate is fair. "

10 hours ago, swAgger said:

just bank transfer as payment method. But as they said in an earlier post above, for the uk customers " You can make the order in GBP (you can select this currency in our shop, left corner up) and pay it easy to our UK local account. Our exchange rate is fair. "

If thats the case then thats awesome actually. Delivery for 6 euros and no transfer fee (besides the exchange rate premium). They may have just gained a customer in me.

Will be glad to hear back on your own experiences @StackerNoob & @PansPurse. I don't have any agenda recommending them, just that i found them very good for what i am looking for, too. Because, i don't always want or need to buy larger quantities. But with shipping costs you feel sometimes you can't get value for your coins unless you do. So i end up rolling over a few months worth of "wants" elsewhere, and then ordering. Sometimes i do just want 2 or 3 of this coin plus 4 or 5 of another, and maybe a pack of spare capsules. Without the shipping being the equivalent of another 1oz coin.

Worth noting, they also send you tracking details. With Deutsche Post. I noted it did go into that usual blackout period while packages go through the national-carriers sorting centres, both in Germany and Ireland, but it did pop out the other end on the day of delivery with my own postal carrier, and i could track it up to delivery.

Ive been debating whether or not to point out the price of their 10 oz Lion before I get the chance to snap one up....

£170 vs £220 on coininvest and goldsilver....

If anyone reads this and goes and snaps them up please keep one for me and Ill pay you next month!

5 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

Ive been debating whether or not to point out the price of their 10 oz Lion before I get the chance to snap one up....

£170 vs £220 on coininvest and goldsilver....

If anyone reads this and goes and snaps them up please keep one for me and Ill pay you next month!

Dammit, I'm having to cut back on spending this month (going to Japan for a week) otherwise would be so tempted

2 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

Dammit, I'm having to cut back on spending this month (going to Japan for a week) otherwise would be so tempted

Im caving, thats too good to pass up.

Im on to the payment section, how did you manage to pay? Did you use bank transfer to their UK account?

Just now, StackerNoob said:

Im caving, thats too good to pass up.

Im on to the payment section, how did you manage to pay? Did you use bank transfer to their UK account?

Yeah, place the order then they send you an email including details for their UK account

At the bottom of the email, underneath the details for their international account

By the way, i recommend the Leuchtturm "ultra" capsules. I haven't been able to find them before in other dealers. A slightly superior capsule imo. As well as 39's and 41's, this time also tried out the 22mm for a sovereign. It feels and seems to look better, somehow! I know that sounds daft :wacko: but i am notoriously fussy about capsules! :)

3 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

Yeah, place the order then they send you an email including details for their UK account

Sorry to be a pain, but did that effectively make it a straight transfer from your account to another uk account? So similar to how you might send your mate some money for your part of the bar tab etc? Trying to avoid bank charges if possible

1 minute ago, StackerNoob said:

Sorry to be a pain, but did that effectively make it a straight transfer from your account to another uk account? So similar to how you might send your mate some money for your part of the bar tab etc? Trying to avoid bank charges if possible

Yes, precisely that

3 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

Yes, precisely that

Out-f'ing-standing. I just snapped up a 10 oz Lion for £175 all in. Laughing all the way to the bank. I could flip that on ebay for an immediate £50 profit. Some serious arbitrage opportunities for those with more cashflow than I. Im actually stunned.

7 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

Out-f'ing-standing. I just snapped up a 10 oz Lion for £175 all in. Laughing all the way to the bank. I could flip that on ebay for an immediate £50 profit. Some serious arbitrage opportunities for those with more cashflow than I. Im actually stunned.

well maybe not £50 but a price increase imminent methinks!

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived