• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Should I open the GSA Sealed Carson City Morgan Silver Dollar Box

Pampfan

Should I open the GSA Sealed Carson City Morgan Silver Dollar Box  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I open my recently purchased GSA Sealed Carson City Morgan Silver Dollar Box

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/17 at 00:00

My problem is that I had opened at least 5 of these over the last 10 years - with the hopes of getting a rainbow toned ms67.  I got a few nice common date coins - ms63 to ms64. Whenever I bought one I always just wanted to keep it closed - but my curiosity always got the best of me. 

It is like having a very rare pack of trading cards - inside could be something very special or a bust.

ahhh - I knew I shouldn't have bought it- lol

Why keep it closed? I guess it will always have a going rate price and will be a premium to a common date (which it will likely turn out to be). Maybe the value of unopened ones will appreciate more than others, who knows?  At some point you'll probably want to sell it; when you do, won't it kill you not to know what you will have let go?

I say open it and take your chances. If it's a rare one, brilliant. If not, you can always sell it to me:D

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived