• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 10 oz .9999 Silver Royal Canadian Mint Bar **BELOW SPOT**

Jester

SEE UPDATE BELOW FOR PRICE AND ADDITIONAL INFO

Beautiful 10 oz Royal Canadian Mint bar in .9999 fine Silver.  Asking $185.00 USD.  Ladies and Gents, that's less than $1.00 over spot per ounce.  Not only is this bar beautiful to look at, you also get the security and recognition of government-backed coinage in a bar!

Despite the issues that plague RCM coins, there's no spotting, milking or toning on this bar.  The darker bottom left corner of the first picture is my phone reflecting in the bar.  The bar is still in its secure Mint plastic.

To get these cheaper on let's say JM Bullion, one of the cheapest U.S. dealers, you'd have to buy 50+ bars and pay by check and you're still going to pay $188.70 per bar!

Payment via PayPal F&F.  Shipping is $5 to US buyers, $10 to Europe.  "Creative" invoices available to European buyers impacted by VAT or similar. ;)

CanadaBar.jpg.c41d89173107c8eae2abefbe35e1edca.jpgCanadaBar2.thumb.jpg.fa08f8c27c9abd22a4e2d2c3404332e7.jpgCanadaBar3.thumb.jpg.42db96001159f2b8ca5cf1973af4a72a.jpgCanadaBar4.jpg.d03b8f37a1da4bdbf60ae90b76df219a.jpgCanadaBar5.thumb.jpg.67cacd62721eb0b6def5005a22034abe.jpg

Asking $180 (current spot is $18.03/ounce) for the bar with $5 US shipping and $10 International via USPS First Class International.  You may ask, why sell below spot if it's a problem-free bar?  At this price I'm about at break-even (maybe a bit less as I'm splitting the shipping with you) and there are some upcoming auctions I'd like to have a few extra dollars for.  Payment is via PayPal Friends & Family.  PM me if interested.

Archived