• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

AllThingsShiny

Premium Member
  • Content count

    22
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A
  • Country

    United Kingdom

About AllThingsShiny

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location:
    England

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. AllThingsShiny

    What to do.

    My stacking technique is to spend 75% of my budget on silver and the other 25% on gold. At this current time with the gsr so wide I have been buying a lot more silver than gold. with your budget you should be able to pick up 50 ounces of 999 silver on the cheaper government minted bullion coins. 50 ounces is a fair amount of silver
  2. AllThingsShiny

    What to do.

    Would it be rude to ask how much you will have to invest? Be easier to advise if we knew your budget
  3. AllThingsShiny

    Always the temptation 😳

    I'd be more than happy with silver bullion!
  4. AllThingsShiny

    Fake silver eagle from eBay.

    I would not buy a can of beans off of ebay. Would much rather spend the extra pound or 2 from a proper dealer where you know you are getting the real thing.
  5. AllThingsShiny

    Today I Received

    20 silver eagles 2018
  6. AllThingsShiny

    Metal Detecting

    Thank you for the info. Much appreciated
  7. AllThingsShiny

    Metal Detecting

    Found this recently. It's some sort of badge. any ideas?
  8. AllThingsShiny

    Today I bought.....

    Picked these up from a little flea market in my area. Paid £20 for the commemoration of the queens silver jubilee 1977 proof The 1934 5 cent buffalo were 50pence each.
  9. AllThingsShiny

    Today I bought.....

    20x 2018 silver eagles from silver to go. 20x 2018 silver eagles from silver to go.
  10. AllThingsShiny

    Gold/Silver Eagles sales are plummetting

    I will never have enough!!!
  11. AllThingsShiny

    Gold/Silver Eagles sales are plummetting

    Shame about the popularity of the ase falling, it is my favourite silver mint coin.
  12. AllThingsShiny

    Harry & Meghan Colorized -- Perth Mint

    I would buy the divorce coin.
  13. AllThingsShiny

    2018 kangaroo

    The Perth mint bring out too many products in my opinion. The standard grade bullion coins are most mints bread and butter. They should focus on quality of the cheaper coins to match the other big mints. Like @Shinus73 states it's still an ounce of silver but I will definatly be looking elsewhere for my standard grade bullion coins. I wouldn't recommend the kangaroo to any stackers
  14. AllThingsShiny

    2018 kangaroo

    I understand that, but even compared the 2018 maple leaf which is of similar price the quality is still remarkably lower.
  15. AllThingsShiny

    2018 kangaroo

    Has any one noticed that the 2018 kangaroo silver one ounce coin is of very poor quality compared with the other perth mint products? I have a small batch and the queens head is all frosty and the outside seems to have a yellow tinge to it. I'm very disappointed with the coin, anyone else got the same issues?