I thought it would be interesting to start a thread on how the silver forum has affected your collecting/stacking habits.
For me, it definitely gave me an insight into the world of sovereigns, @sovereignsteve, Mexican libertads, @Numistacker, and so many other items out there in world of collecting coins and bars that I probably would never have been exposed to had I not joined the forum a few years back.
Not to mention all the good people on the forum I have meet and dealt with and who helped me get some bars and coins to add to my collection.
the top 5 things I learned from the forum are:
1) sovereigns are a big thing - (I managed to get the 2017 proof one- probably my most favorite sov that I own.)
2) Gold libertad mintages have no ryme or reason to them - but I managed to get my hands on a 2014 1/4 oz gold - which had a mintage of only 350
3) Vat on silver sucks for you guys in Britain
4) the royal mint quality control is A+ (😉)
5) I started out collecting only pamp bars - but there is so much other cool stuff out there that I wanted after I saw it on the forum.
here are some pics of stuff I would never have picked up:(I apologize for the 2017 brittania - but I really like it)😜