• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

4 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

They had these on the other day and sold out. Must have found a few more down the side of the sofa...

Edited by Bullionaire

1 hour ago, Troy77 said:

At £375 that’s much more like Royal Mint price strategy...

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

It's not amazing I've seen the horse listed here for £45 each

Added 0 minutes later...

The 2020 royal arms are selling for stupid money on ebay that's where mine is heading.

18 minutes ago, Troy77 said:

It's not amazing I've seen the horse listed here for £45 each

Added 0 minutes later...

The 2020 royal arms are selling for stupid money on ebay that's where mine is heading.

Hey Troy, keep your eyes peeled on The Royal Mint site, about once every couple of days last week they released full tubes of Horse of Hanover and other QB’s, for £320 pre tax. 

Move had some of the fastest deliveries from RM over the last few weeks than I’ve EVER had. NDD on 12/15 packs, 2DD on 2 and only 1 on 3 days! 

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

6 minutes ago, InvestInCoins888 said:

Hey Troy, keep your eyes peeled on The Royal Mint site, about once every couple of days last week they released full tubes of Horse of Hanover and other QB’s, for £320 pre tax. 

Move had some of the fastest deliveries from RM over the last few weeks than I’ve EVER had. NDD on 12/15 packs, 2DD on 2 and only 1 on 3 days! 

I'll keep my eye out 😁

On 01/04/2020 at 09:34, StevenDS said:

Thanks for the info. I weighed paying VAT on this Baird silver which is still available to buy and close to spot against waiting for new low premium VAT free stock to come available. I decided to bite the bullet and pay full VAT on silver for the very first time. I went big and ordered the 100 oz bar. It's a gamble, but time will tell whether it was the right call.

Just received my 100 oz from Baird & Co today. Ordered March 31st and delivered in Belgium on April 6th. Doesn't seem to be any delay for this product. Keep in mind the time for an international wire transfer to be confirmed and shipping from UK to Belgium, this was quite a fast order process.

7 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

Just received my 100 oz from Baird & Co today. Ordered March 31st and delivered in Belgium on April 6th. Doesn't seem to be any delay for this product. Keep in mind the time for an international wire transfer to be confirmed and shipping from UK to Belgium, this was quite a fast order process.

I decided to hold off and wait for silver to calm down.

I bought some coins before things got really mad but Im going to hold off bars. Will get a few bars when things hopefully normalize on the premium front.

Im hoping I dont regret:)

4 hours ago, ittle5huggy said:

I really want one of those Roman coins! But alas at 2.5 grams I fear that may be a tad small. Also I have no clue what I'm buying, which is never a good strategy 😄

13 hours ago, ittle5huggy said:

But you can pick up your very own copy of “Spend it? Save it?” for £6.95 ex-VAT!😆

Has anyone ever bought from https://buysilvercoins.eu/ ?

They advertise some interesting prices but I can't figure out if VAT is already included(without creating an account)

https://buysilvercoins.eu/product/1-ounce-low-premium-silver-coin-vat-free/?cat=313&page=1 - 1 Ounce Silver Bullion Coin Random Year @ 16.64

https://buysilvercoins.eu/product/canadian-maple-leaf-silver-coin/?cat=313&page=1 - Backyear 1 Ounce silver Canadian Maple Leaf Legal Tender Coins. @ 17.46

And even if VAT needs to be added, they have
https://buysilvercoins.eu/product/american-buffalo-silver-round/?cat=259&page=1 - 
1 Ounce Buffalo Silver Bullion Rounds. @15.20
which equates to 18.24 after 20% VAT is applied. Which is the least expensive 1 ounce round/coin I can find on the usual sites.