• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Various silver coins

oliversw5

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

An interesting way of showing your inventory for sale.
Could you advise please the year(s) of your Libertads and Eagles.

Hi Pete, 

I had to do something about showing inventory because there is simply not enough hours in the day. Due to the amount of stock I have, I have it in various locations and logistically its a nightmare... 

As for the dates, there is nothing special, its simply bullion from a tube no special dates. The tads are 2016s and the eagles are 2017s

Polarpanda... I do have some 1985 libertads also but old school libertads are more expensive than the price shown. I'm not sure what years you need. 

Cheers Guys

7 minutes ago, oliversw5 said:

Hi Pete, 

I had to do something about showing inventory because there is simply not enough hours in the day. Due to the amount of stock I have, I have it in various locations and logistically its a nightmare... 

As for the dates, there is nothing special, its simply bullion from a tube no special dates. The tads are 2016s and the eagles are 2017s

Polarpanda... I do have some 1985 libertads also but old school libertads are more expensive than the price shown. I'm not sure what years you need. 

Cheers Guys

The 1985 i bought last week :( If you had some other dates between 1995 & 2005, those i could need :) 

5 minutes ago, oliversw5 said:

Hi Pete, 

I know what you mean and you have my sympathy in trying to shift so much stock.
If it helps, and saves others asking, you might wish to include a column showing the years and place the other common stuff that will not change, as text above your whiteboard image.
Are you updating your board weekly meaning buyers will not know if something has already gone or if the price has changed ?

Just now, PolarPanda said:

The 1985 i bought last week :( If you had some other dates between 1995 & 2005, those i could need :) 

Bummer, I think the old school Libs are the best on the market. Absolutely fantastic coins. As for the dates, I am actually out of all other years now. Its a shame because I had most of those years. Saying that I know one of my dealers in europe has pretty much all of those years however I don't know when I will next be doing an order with him and I also never know what he wants for them. Sometimes he is crazy cheap, other times he is way off the mark. 

Cheers 

Shaun

2 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

Just now, oliversw5 said:

Bummer, I think the old school Libs are the best on the market. Absolutely fantastic coins. As for the dates, I am actually out of all other years now. Its a shame because I had most of those years. Saying that I know one of my dealers in europe has pretty much all of those years however I don't know when I will next be doing an order with him and I also never know what he wants for them. Sometimes he is crazy cheap, other times he is way off the mark. 

Cheers 

Shaun

Crazy cheap sounds good to me so count me as interested for older Libertads.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

I know what you mean and you have my sympathy in trying to shift so much stock.
If it helps, and saves others asking, you might wish to include a column showing the years and place the other common stuff that will not change, as text above your whiteboard image.
Are you updating your board weekly meaning buyers will not know if something has already gone or if the price has changed ?

I don't mind if it sells or not, all profits goes into my stack/collection I haven't spent a penny on myself this year from sales. 

I think you are right I will have to incorporate the years as to save people asking me. I put the board together more for the small time stackers who can't afford a tube but also are not interested in collecting a date run etc. I tend to make individual sales posts for collectors 

As for changing the board, yes I will be updating on a weekly basis, the idea is to follow spot but also to have a different sales piece each week. I won't always be the most competitive on everything so I think having a mix and match system will enable me to be there or there abouts

• 4 weeks later...

Archived