• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Westminster collection

Rhyseyson

Alright guys,

just after your your thoughts really. I've ordered the whole Beatrix potter series from the Westminster collection for about £3 a coin off the top of my head.

looking to order some Olympic coins and £2 etc but from them you don't get the official RM packaging etc which isn't too much of an issue as they all come protected in bu condition.

however, re sale point of view. Would paying the extra for £7 for the official RM product make a huge difference?

Be careful with Westminster Collection. There is very small print in many of their items for sale that declare you are signing up for a recurring delivery of other similar coins, for which you will be charged. It can be a bit of hassle to stop these subscriptions.

They send you continual junk e-mails and physical junk mail as well.  I bought the Beatrix Potter series form them as well, I paid £17.48 for a 5 coin set which I see they are now selling for £35 and one of the £3 coins they now sell for a tenner so I take it I've done OK from a resale point of view even though the RM ones are meant to be the ones to get.

2 hours ago, Jay2 said:

Be careful with Westminster Collection. There is very small print in many of their items for sale that declare you are signing up for a recurring delivery of other similar coins, for which you will be charged. It can be a bit of hassle to stop these subscriptions.

just order the coin and when you receive your actual oder just  edit account your name and address will do

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

20 minutes ago, Jay2 said:

I edited my home address on their system to be their own returns address. And removed any payment info.

Maybe they are now spamming themselves!

send it to your neighbour , just in case they send u nice coins :D

4 hours ago, Rhyseyson said:

Alright guys,

just after your your thoughts really. I've ordered the whole Beatrix potter series from the Westminster collection for about £3 a coin off the top of my head.

looking to order some Olympic coins and £2 etc but from them you don't get the official RM packaging etc which isn't too much of an issue as they all come protected in bu condition.

however, re sale point of view. Would paying the extra for £7 for the official RM product make a huge difference?

yes, HUGE difference . on ebay, later on even if you tell people it is  BUNC they still buys like a normal uncirculated coins

secondly , the raw BUNC coins will get spots at some point ......... royal mint magic haha, they spot on almost everything

tell me where can u find the 10 quid packs please I need more if you know

Archived