• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Britannia 2014 gold proof set

garthy

You are right about this of course garthy, i think i made the mistake of assuming you meant retiring at 60 or 65. I would like to apologize for this , i hope i have in no way offended you as this was not my intention :) .I wish you well and hope you achieve your dream of retiring young.Take care my freind.

You don't have to apologize smokes, I'm not offended in the slightest, I'm actually pleased you asked  :)

We don't have to retire when they tell us, I want to retire as young as possible :)

When I was in my 20's I always said I would retire at 45. Well that plan didn't quite work out cos I'll be 50 next year, and I'll probably be still drawing a wage of some sort for the next 20 odd years.  My old man is still working at 72. (working part time, but he's wangled a job that means he works all round europe), and my Mum is 70 and still working part time as a nurse in the local NHS hospital. Although to be honest they work when they want to, and then have 5 or 6 holidays a year spending my inheritance.  :D

Life rarely goes to plan my friend

Archived