• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Yep. Same here. The book def changed my views on investing, personal finance and assets and liabilities. Robert also got me into gold and silver through Michael Maloney's book Investing Gold and Silver book. A book to def read, it has a lot very good info, especially the chapters about to pitfills and traps.

I'm playing cashlflow board game online a fair bit and been to a couple cashflow game meetups in town, and learned some new idea's to invest through the game.

I did.  Very interesting read.  I was hoping to get more specifics on what an average guy should do, but its mostly generic high level stuff.  Kinda like seeing a motivational speaker and getting fired up, but then wondering what the hell to do next. 

For a very specific plan on building wealth long term, I'd recommend Dave Ramsey (Total Money Makeover).  He's anti gold/silver which I don't agree with, but everything else is spot on imo.  Getting out of debt, budgets, building wealth steadily over time, etc.   He even has a good Youtube channel so you can check out his approach for free (and its entertaining :)

So many books, to read to expand the mind.  

Just remember not to be a sheep who follows the crowd!  

Ask questions of yourself,

1 why do i want that item? 

2 Will buying those items improve my life?  

3 Why are they telling me 'that piece of news' to invest in.  

Also have you noticed the clever advertising within entertainment programs (even slipping into semi news type programs), so don't beat yourself up to much if you have fallen for the corporations tactics to sell you their wares. Just make sure you don't get sucked in by their clever tactics. 

One could argue buying any (proof coins) gold/silver apart from Gov bullion or bullion is the same as buying a brand of car like a brand new German prestige marque and changing it every year rather than buying a 3 -4 year old VW basic Golf and keeping it for 6 -7 years. What i am saying is one must think long term and gold over the long term has been an OK investment and I like it.  Silver has not been very good to me but I am hopeful for the future.  

On 16.08.2017 at 19:17, Kuznec said:

At least because since its writing much has changed in the world, including new technologies.

can you recommend more useful literature?

Just watch a few vlogs of this guy ' Dave Ramsey'  on mainly debt, I was not aware how bad America's populations  personal debt situation was; It's even worse than in the UK. 

I have just looked outside and have tried to work out who is in bad debt, I have gone for the homes that look the nicest and have the most new cars, not the homes that look like they need a bit of tender care and they drive an older VW I think they are debt free