• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

JCRJM

Crypto buying soon?...

Crypto are still seeing big drops. When will you be picking some up again? Glad i didn't pick up any 2k bitcoin but i did get some ether (0.55) to be exact quite high with my profits. Let me know below :)

I'm looking to buy etherium at $15 a coin :P

I am also buying bitcoin when it is less than an ounce of gold just for the principle of it. I won't be buying much though, a high premium fractional bitcoin, probably a tenth or so. I am not concerned about the numismatic potential, just stacking it at spot and looking to offload to a dealer, probably coinbase when the time comes. 

Daftness aside I have the gambling money ready. Just waiting to get closer to the august madness, can't see it going up before then, and the trend is down until then, so holding out for now. Should do something exciting after august, but who knows what. 

16 hours ago, KDave said:

I'm looking to buy etherium at $15 a coin :P

I am also buying bitcoin when it is less than an ounce of gold just for the principle of it. I won't be buying much though, a high premium fractional bitcoin, probably a tenth or so. I am not concerned about the numismatic potential, just stacking it at spot and looking to offload to a dealer, probably coinbase when the time comes. 

Daftness aside I have the gambling money ready. Just waiting to get closer to the august madness, can't see it going up before then, and the trend is down until then, so holding out for now. Should do something exciting after august, but who knows what. 

+1 same here.