• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

200 year anniversary gold sovereigns 2017

Jackobayliss

I will be putting a post up within the next couple of weeks for the 200year anniversary if these are of interest

I will have the full set....

The strike on the day sovereign -BU

Piedfort sovereign - PROOF

Five sovereign piece - BU

i am just wondering if there is any interest ?

Unsure of price as as there is many variations about at the moment

If some one was willing to take the lot I wouldn't be too greedy as I have been suckered into paying for a holiday by the fiancé ?? so now I have to sell something that I know in the future is defiantly going to sky rocket in price ?

4 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

If you want best price go for eBay, 99% here are tight as ducks .....    if you want to make less profit But be hastle free sell on the forum

Yes i would love to but there is so many crooks and non trust worthy people & eBay always backs the seller in my experience and based on the value it's something that is putting me off even selling them on eBay 

In your opinion what would a fair price be ? Just out of interest 

I literally have no idea to pricing but if you paid £525 for SOTD then maybe an easy £125 just for in & out & Piedfort £1k? Again just my opinions.

3 hours ago, Jackobayliss said:

If some one was willing to take the lot I wouldn't be too greedy as I have been suckered into paying for a holiday by the fiancé ?? so now I have to sell something that I know in the future is defiantly going to sky rocket in price ?

Stuff the holiday, keep the gold, you forget you were on holiday after about a week after returning home and all you have to show is a few photos.

Yes i would love to but there is so many crooks and non trust worthy people & eBay always backs the seller in my experience and based on the value it's something that is putting me off even selling them on eBay 

Be interesting to see if they sell on here, would have thought it's too soon after the release and everyone who wanted one would have got one for issue

Might do better on Ebay 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Buy a tent :lol: and if she doesn't go for it, change your fiance, unless she is going to bring in some serious coin to the marriage either by work or saving you money ;)

3,800 (or 3,750) posted the lot and I reckon they'd go reasonable sharpish  broken down into

750 for the BU

1,150 for the Piedfort

2,050 for the 5 sov

leaves you with a decent profit in and out, no hassle and a happy coin collector who missed out or an investor who believes in the long term.

Archived