• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New here but an old timer!

SovTracker

Hi All. Just joined up after finding TSF on Google. As my name suggests I'm a Sovereign fan and have been for a number of years.

Just started Slabbing some coins and having fun or otherwise, with the results!

I look forward to sharing some good times here. [emoji383]

Hi there, when I started, it was the beasts that drew me in and the sovereign didn't warm to me at all. But after seeing how this years' proofs are doing...

I went for the BU though - less delicate to handle for a newbie. I do like the 1989 and 2017 reverse quite a bit but am a big fan of J C

Welcome to the forum

Hi there, when I started, it was the bests and the sovereign didn't warm to me at all. But after seeing how this years' proofs are doing...
I went for the BU though - less delicate to handle for a newbie. I do like the 1989 and 2027 reverse though but am a big fan of J C

There are so many variations to like. I like some of the subtle mistakes / errors on earlier coins and some of the new designs are stunning - love the 2017 Proofs [emoji106]

Welcome fellow sovereign fan. There weren't many of us around when I joined but now there are loads[emoji4]

Like me, I think a lot of Sov collectors were closet collectors! One one comes out they all come out! [emoji6]

1 hour ago, augur said:

Hi there, when I started, it was the bests and the sovereign didn't warm to me at all. But after seeing how this years' proofs are doing...

I went for the BU though - less delicate to handle for a newbie. I do like the 1989 and 2027 reverse though but am a big fan of J C

Sorry @SovTracker, I guess I was relying to heavy on auto correct. With your permission I will work my post over

Archived