• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Grading costs

Topboy

Hi im pretty new to stacking gold and silver . About a year now. Im intrested in grading some coins and heard that numistacker grades coins. Was wondering whats the process is and the costs . Thank you 

Send to numistacker.

Pay for split shipping costs to USA.

Pay for grading & extras - $17 modern tier, $5 special labels, + a little towards tier invoicing (0.5$ ish)

Pay for split return shipping costs from USA back to UK

Pay for shipping cost from Numistacker back to yourself.

The thread and his latest update for next submission.

On 2017-6-12 at 10:45, Numistacker said:

GRADING UPDATE

APRIL GRADING

Final stages on this one. Its a bit late right now but I believe the o/s 100+ coins will be finalised by NGC this week and on the way back. Just to put you in the picture as you have been very patient on this one. If I include say 50 coins in a tier and then NGC pick out some for conservation, they then go to NCS and the original tier is flagged as "Schedule for Grading" when NCS has finished them then the conserved coins only are graded and the grades released. NCS have been slowed than usual recently and this has caused a delay.

@silverstackeruk your Trigo's pandas should be in the USA again today or tomorrow to have the Panda labels done properly, They may then send them back with the May grading.

MAY GRADING

The May grading is now with NGC and is being processed through the system. I will be invoicing this in the next couple of days as I need to make sure that the cash comes in before my AMEX payment is due. There are 200 coins and 10 tiers in this grading including some coins for NCS to conserve. I expect that this will take another 2 weeks or so to go through the system if there are no hold ups.

JUNE GRADING

YES YES YES - to those who have asked if there will be a June Grading. The plan at the moment is to send coins in end June so if you have coins that you want graded then please PM me and send them in next week so they are ready for the end of June,

JULY/AUGUST

I will be going to the USA mid August and so it makes sense to have the next one in August not July.

Just a reminder of the data needed for each coin:

Year

Description

Value $

Designation:  Early Release +$10 First Releases + $10

Holder: Extra Large +$25 Extra Deep +$5

Labels: ONLY THOSE ON THE NGC SITE FOR ALL SUBMITTERS + $5 provide #nnn label number with order

Conservation:  Please send to NCS $28 for modern < $3000 or $50 for older or >$3000  (Review for Conservation during grading + $15

Archived