• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be (vat)

Sliopjbsail

Hi, I am really enjoying this forum and have looked through a lot of topics over the last few months but so far have had nothing to start a topic about. My question is to people who have used goldsilver.be. When the total is calculated at the checkout is that the total price you pay? As in, if I were to use the google € to £ converter is that what I would pay in sterling or is there VAT added on top of that? It looks like a great deal so far but just hoping I don't get stung when I've already agreed to buy.

There is no VAT to be added unlike most of our UK sellers who show headline prices FROM meaning you have to order a truck load than a further 20% once you have swallowed the bait. Your exchange rate depends on how you pay. Remember to check the tiered shipping charge depending on the value of your order.

best bet is to use a money transfer service, I use www.transferwise.com or transfergo.com

You can then see what the total order will cost you in £. Other than the shipping which is added at the basket stage there is no VAT to pay on GS.be orders.

I am going to be opening up a group order tomorrow so watch out for details as you may end up saving a bunch on shipping.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

There is a German price comparison site http://gold.de 

It is in German but not too difficult to follow.

This is good if you want an idea on what something is selling at and so if you see something here you have an idea what a fair and reasonable price is. Germany runs the same VAT system for silver coins as Belgium. In fact i have followed the coins from goldsilver.be and my shipments originated in Germany.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 minutes ago, Sliopjbsail said:

That's great thanks for your help all, at least now I know there will be no surprises when I come to pay. I might be buying my first little bit of gold which is exciting :-) 

Gold is VAT free in the UK and throughout the EU.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I would look closely at the selling side of the silver forum. You will find some real bargains here. Some very reasonable prices. This is not promoting anyone but if you are after a bit of quality gold, A quick glance tells me there are some proof half sovereigns on the selling side at the moment - in the boxes with COA, buy two and they are post free. 

Lots of good deals - helps other forum members and helps yourself too. :)

Archived