• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I'm predicting a 33% chance of upward movement, 33% chance of downward movement and 33% chance of sideways movement.  By week end, any movement will probably be within a 2% change.

I don't have any detailed analysis but I am correct around 1/3 of the time though.

1 hour ago, morezone said:

I'm predicting a 33% chance of upward movement, 33% chance of downward movement and 33% chance of sideways movement.  By week end, any movement will probably be within a 2% change.

I don't have any detailed analysis but I am correct around 1/3 of the time though.

I think I'd go with 25% each up or down and 50% chance of sideways. Maybe not over a week but certainly over weeks or months.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

@vangbacgiabao I've merged your new thread as it's just a statement.  If you wish to discuss ups and downs, you can use this thread you have created.  No need to create new threads 

The last article I read was very bearish due to the interest rate policy in the US. The recent chart movements have been seen in the past and apparently last time gold reversed 200 dollars over time. Wouldn't that be nice! Just need the pound to strengthen at the same time and we are laughing. 

On 6/16/2017 at 10:07, vangbacgiabao said:

Will Price Gold down next week? 

Why not tell everyone you are a SIlversmith/Jeweller from Vietnam and looking for business partners on the forum instead of punting quotes:?

It's not a problem, I don't mind, but honesty is valued amongst members here.

All the best

Rich

15 hours ago, RichRock said:

Why not tell everyone you are a SIlversmith/Jeweller from Vietnam and looking for business partners on the forum instead of punting quotes:?

It's not a problem, I don't mind, but honesty is valued amongst members here.

All the best

Rich

Yes i am a jeweler but if you are i would you like to exchange jewelry gold price with people? You do not self-inflicted, who participate in the forum to exchange information in the forum so I think I ask people nothing wrong. In Vietnam people are small businesses and I'm not a big company that says multinational co-operation, that story made me really feel like b created so I just came to the forum For fun, want to exchange experience with everyone in the world and including you

Archived