• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The 35th Anniversary of Chinese Panda Gold Coins Issue

fehk2001

Notice of the People 's Bank of China [2017] No. 6
The People's Bank of China is scheduled to issue the 35th Anniversary of China's Panda Gold Coin Issue on June 15, 2017. The set of commemorative coins a total of three, including gold and silver bimetallic commemorative coins 1, gold coins 1, silver commemorative coins 1, are the People's Republic of China legal tender.

A commemorative coin pattern
(A) positive pattern.
The set of gold and silver commemorative coins are positive signs of the Beijing Temple of Heaven, and published the name, the year and the "Chinese panda gold coins issued thirty-fifth anniversary" words.
(B) the back of the pattern.
30 grams of gold 12 grams of silver round bimetallic commemorative coins on the back of the pattern for the bamboo panda and bamboo forest, together with part of the panda gold coins and the main landscape pattern of shading design, and published "30g Au .999 +12 g Ag. 1999 Words and denominations.
5 grams of round gold coin the back of the pattern for the giant panda silhouette graphics, lined with years of digital arrangement design, and published "5g Au .999" words and denominations.
15 grams of circular silver commemorative coins on the back of the pattern for the cartoon giant panda silhouette graphics, lined with ring lines and year digital combination design, and published "15g Ag .999" words and denominations.
Second, commemorative coins specifications and circulation
30 grams of gold 12 grams of silver bimetallic commemorative coins for the refined currency, with 30 grams of pure gold, including 12 grams of sterling silver, 45 mm in diameter, denomination of 500 yuan, color 99.9%, the maximum circulation of 6,000.
5 grams of round gold commemorative coins for the refined currency, with 5 grams of gold, 20 mm in diameter, denomination 80 yuan, fineness 99.9%, the maximum circulation of 50,000.
15 grams of circular silver commemorative coins for the refined currency, with 15 grams of sterling silver, 33 mm in diameter, 5 yuan denomination, fineness 99.9%, the largest circulation of 200,000 pieces.

Third, the set of gold and silver commemorative coins by the Shenzhen National Treasure Mint Co., Ltd., Shenyang Mint Co., Ltd. Casting, the total distribution of China 's gold coin.
People 's Bank of China
May 31, 2017

20170605120158.jpg

20170605120205.jpg

20170605120211.jpg

20170605120217.jpg

20170605120221.jpg

20170605120225.jpg

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Looks like it comes within a set

No they will sell as  singles 

all three are proof release date 15th June they have two price structure as usual 

24 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

No they will sell as  singles 

all three are proof release date 15th June they have two price structure as usual 

Any idea where we should be looking on the 15th to pick them up?  As I think about it, I have no idea who the official distributor is for the Chinese coins.  Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention!

40 minutes ago, Jester said:

Any idea where we should be looking on the 15th to pick them up?  As I think about it, I have no idea who the official distributor is for the Chinese coins.  Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention!

no idea, but should not be too hard to get one as the mintage are high and the price tag wont be cheap on these PROOF

43 minutes ago, Agpanda said:

I think Andrew is selling them, might ask  @Numistacker for his new webside

I dont seem to be able to find it.

Release date is 15th June 2017 , in china , not sure world wide

4 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

I believe these will be minted in numbers, so theoretically the price should drop over time, $2800 is just crazy, then postage and import fee, it will all add up

6000 of the 30g.  If it proves popular (35th and bi-metallic) we don't stand a chance of getting it at a decent price.

17 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

@fehk2001 which chinese dealer?

17 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Which dealer?

I think they're the issue prices through the official CGCI dealer network.  I don't think we have any hope of coming anywhere near this price.

Just as a pure guess I'm going to estimate $450 to include shipping and payment fees and 3rd party dealer mark up.  Should be close to the 2017 auspicious culture series pricing but could end up being more.  It's higher mintage but higher worldwide collector base.

Archived