• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Where to buy

Rhyseyson

Hi guys.

New to the silver collecting and stacking and was just wondering where the best place to buy is.

Bought my.first lot from bullionby post. Seen people mention silver to go but in all honesty I just have no idea where is safe and trusted.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I have used silver to go many times without problems, super reliable, super quick, even thought they are based in Germany you can pay in UK £ pounds to their UK based bank account, so no conversion to do. Great company, and forum sponsor to

Hi and welcome, I would go with Goldsilver.be in Belgium or Silver to Go, both are trusted and respectable companies that will make good on your order.  You need a reasonable sized order to make the most of the discounted prices with margin scheme VAT reduction compared to buying from UK based companies however.

I am just buying silver from Goldsilver.be at the moment while we still get the VAT reduction pricing from from the EU as that will end once Brexit kicks in.

silvertogo and GS.be are good companies. @Rhyseyson

I am organising a group delivery at the moment from GS.be (Closed for may) but will be opening one for June next week I think! DM me for more info!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

I started stacking only a few months ago as a way to store wealth as I've struggled in the past saving cash and keeping it saved up.  This forum and youtubers have got me interested in the semi numismatic side of silver and gold too.  I recommend watching people like backyard bullion, shadow stack, numistacker, morezone along with other many others for knowledge and inspiration.

I wish I had watched more UK stacking videos before my first order at gold.co.uk as I wouldn't have purchased silver from them.  I didn't know that the 20% vat we pay on silver isn't applied when ordering from Europe.  It's a shame as I try to support uk companies as much as possible.

Last month I spent over £600 on billion from goldsilver.be and used transferwise to make the payment so not to get stung with bank charges.  Every coin came in perfect condition and communicating with them was really easy.

22 minutes ago, Rhyseyson said:

hi guys,

sorry to take the thread a bit off topic, but i keep seeing people comment "bump" and "up" etc. What does all that mean lol?

Usually people just do it for sales threads; it's because their threads get buried down the forum and posting a new message bumps it back up to the top of the new posts 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

6 hours ago, Rhyseyson said:

What's the best too make money on.

like are coins more flip able then bars. Would bars be more of a long term investment?

I put together this thread - 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Hi there! I got my gold sovereigns from atkinsons bullion in Birmingham.

They also sell silver but have to pay vat on that.

ive used silver to go many times and they have been awesome every time 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

• 2 weeks later...

Archived