• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Maybe the majority of the country are mad:lol:
What people at the BBC and other media still do not understand is around 50-55% of the people who voted for brexit are left of centre leaning and can see what that EU is :- a 'cabal' ran for the Corporations.  Hence when it was a run off between a rubbish Tory or a left wing Labour they went back home!!
IMO In other words if Labour had a positive campaign with with a more moderate as leader they would of won, even I voted for them because I was that angry with the conservatives.    

You may be right on Labour leader mate but try telling that to the loony left that have taken over the party. On the other hand, with a different leader to fight the Tories might have mounted an effective campaign then that too could have effected the result.

This guy is part of  the ukcolumn....so no you are reading some weird **** if you are quoting ukcolumn..and dont forget the freedom of information act and your local library are the best areas to actually find out raw data for oneself and do the yards.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brian_Gerrish

Edited by Oldun

Oh dear. Mr Gerrish thinks every little metaphor and gesture in every advert, billboard, news reader or staff training is 'Neurolinguistic Programming' of the nation, for the 'EU Superstate'.

This chap seems to be living in this world: 

22 hours ago, Oldun said:

This guy is part of  the ukcolumn....so no you are reading some weird **** if you are quoting ukcolumn..and dont forget the freedom of information act and your local library are the best areas to actually find out raw data for oneself and do the yards.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brian_Gerrish

15 hours ago, Jay2 said:

Oh dear. Mr Gerrish thinks every little metaphor and gesture in every advert, billboard, news reader or staff training is 'Neurolinguistic Programming' of the nation, for the 'EU Superstate'.

This chap seems to be living in this world: 

I agree he's a little "kooky" however there are always two ways to look at stuff kind of like those pictures that change 

old-couple.jpg

Its about how you interpret information.

Regards NLP,propoganda,brainwashing etc.

Governments have been doing it for millenia why would they be any different now just beacause its 2017?

I'm sure you'll be the first to agree that the bbc is the biggest propoganda institution in the world if you take into consideration all their tv and radio stations links to channel 4 and the "soft" international power the British government exerts via the world service.So you say his stuff is pretty wierd I say its an alternative angle.

20170615_235906.png

Who does like communists,marxist,fabians or common purpose?

As for bilderberg are you saying thay arent trying to subvert democracy?

Touche'

Mr Bilderberg "new vurld order" kissenger.

"Luck is the residue of design" eh 😂😂😂

Edited by SpacedMarine