• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Looking for "fancy" storage holders for 1/10 oz Gold Coins

ThoseBackPages

Howdy!

i hope you can lend me your expertise! 

im looking for something in the size area of PCGS/NGC holders for 1/10 oz gold coins.   

No, not looking to scam anyone! lol   Just would like to buy some raw 1/10ers, but the thought of them being stored in their flips or those small airtites simply do not appeal to me. Currently the ones i do own are in PCGS slabs, and i like them that way, but wouldnt mind saving a little on cost getting some raw versions. 

Thank You for your time,
Eric

21 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

OHHHH NICE!!!!

will have to see if i can find some "real life" pics of them 

• 4 weeks later...

I have some of the Quickslabs (and Everslabs, which are basically the same, but Quickslab is a bit easier to reopen).  In the US, they are available from Wizard coin supply online ( http://www.wizardcoinsupply.com ), looks like they ship international.  They also have them on lighthouse (www.lighthouse.us). 

Just be careful to order the exact size needed, even a mm too large and the coin will flop around inside.  Not sure what that would be for the coins you have in mind

Archived