• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

arshimo2012

completed 25 X 1oz 2016 Silver Britannia

Premium Membership. Monthly rolling subscription.

Main benefits:

Be the first to see new topics in the trade section. 3 days before all other members.

Unlimited listings in the Buy, Sell, Trade section.

Access to the Premium Members only lounge.

Entry into the monthly Premium Members only prize draws. FREE shipping worldwide to the winner.
(Win anything from a 1/4 ounce to a 1oz coin, with a new chance to WIN every month!)

Removal of Google ads - Premium Members browse the forum free form Google ads

8 minutes ago, Roy said:

Main benefits:

Be the first to see new topics in the trade section. 3 days before all other members.

Entry into the monthly Premium Members only prize draws. FREE shipping worldwide to the winner.
(Win anything from a 1/4 ounce to a 1oz coin, with a new chance to WIN every month!)

Just noticed myself, its not the first time in the last 4 weeks its happened either

There is a problem with the sales which was brought to the attention of Chris when I first joined using Tapatalk I managed to view all sales threads but I think Tapa have not yet rectified it.

Main benefits:

Premium membership. Overated if you ask me :)

Its not the first time, I have looked through and seen stuff only to be seen by premium membership. I like to look through just to know what is going on haven't purchased through this kind of thread.

Please don't spam Arshimos topic. There is currently an issue with the tapatalk plugin that my allow non premium members to sometimes view non premium topics. The developer of this customer work is trying to fix the issue. I will chase him up.