• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi from the southeast UK!

kimchi

Hiya folks!

Lovely to be here, I've learned so much from browsing already.so many thanks indeed to all.

I started stacking about six months ago from zero knowledge really beyond knowing that PM are a safe long-term place to store wealth and save for the future. I've already made plenty of mistakes along the way, alas (I don't bear to think about it!) but I absolutely believe long-term I'll come out on top :)

I started stacking due to concerns about wealth on paper if the SHTF, and as a result didn't get into things at the best time price-wise (to say the least!), but I still feel silver in particular is undervalued, so whatever the markets say I think  putting a bit into PMs whenever possible is the best bet.

I must say though that as well as saving me money coming here has been a 'bad influence'! I went from someone who was in it for wealth protection to getting very interested in some collectibles, and have partly moved from pure bullion value to, recently, going nuts over Pandas! :lol: I have enough of various things to start to trade if I wish so may well be doing so through here.

I think I'm actually pretty much close to being exhausted on PMs for now, but no doubt some of you fine folk will tempt me further!

There are also some gold sovereigns and halves and quarters here bought for births etc that I haven't looked at yet (they've been locked away for years). It's going to be very interesting to finally hunt them out and find out what they're worth - so much so I'm trying to put it off as long as possible, because it's something I so much look forward to.

Anyway, that's me, again great to meet you all and join in here :)

Welcome to th e forum. Six months and your exhausted stacking, doesn't sound right, I would visit your doctor or go to your local coin fayre mate.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Many thanks for the kind welcome folks!

@fehk2001 Cheers! Come round anytime for kimchi, I usually have a fridge full :)

@Stu Funds are temporarily exhausted alas, I will be back (probably sooner rather than later now I've got you lot to tempt me!)

Archived