• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Looking for treasure chest type box for silver

DanB92

Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums, really didn't know where to put this.

I already have a small box for storing my silver in, but, as my collection is growing I need to get something new. I'm looking for something along the lines of a small treasure chest, any ideas where I might be able to get anything like this?

Cheers.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=KRkEWbDBFK2AgAaBuZHICw#tbm=shop&q=wooden+treasure+chest

Wooden treasure chest ^^

I keep all my stuff in brit monster boxes, they stack and are more easy (lighter) to move around. But a chest for starting is a nice idea. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

I know they sell them at coininvest pretty cheap, that's where I bought mine from, although these are not based in the uk, they are based in Germany even with postage (roughly £14-15) on top of the box (£8.44) you are looking at just below £25, just add a few coins onto the order and it won't be that bad

https://www.coininvest.com/en/collectors-box/britannia-masterbox-500-coins/

Do not buy the treasure chest from Meinemuenzbox.  They are made from ply and not very strong.  You would need to reinforce the bottom for it to hold a decent amount of silver.

18 minutes ago, morezone said:

Do not buy the treasure chest from Meinemuenzbox.  They are made from ply and not very strong.  You would need to reinforce the bottom for it to hold a decent amount of silver.

Good to know ! 

I was doubting to buy it as a gift for someone. 

If i had the money i would buy a small pirate chest and fill it up with privateer coins. Would look amazing. 

Archived