• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed *ALL SOLD* Gold Sovereigns x8 for sale (Ipswich UK)

Gsol

5 minutes ago, Silverhunter said:

Think they all need prices as well

Good point!

If someone wants to buy all, £3250

Would prefer to advertise as that firstly. 

Open to offers for individual ones, but I would like to sell all in one go preferably. 

I am always open to a visit and chat over a cuppa tea to inspect. 

G

I can offer ( today only ) £230 each for your newest 5 coins so £1150 for 1957 onwards.
Payment by fast bank transfer once coins have been received and checked - same day as receipt.
Sorry for the terms but you are new and have no trading history on this forum.
Shipping by Special Delivery ( large letter insured for £1,000 cost £7.50 extra )

Offer valid provided spot does not drop below £31.60 per gram

Hi,

5 have been sold. These are the 8 that are left:

Still working on my terminology, so apologies if I am using the wrong words...

All these are spot value + 2%:

and the 1894 - spot value + 8% (I know that most of you wouldn't even consider this, but I did sell the other one and the 1887 for this price)

Postage at £6.49 or £7.49 depending on total value.

If you pay via Paypal, it's plus 3.4%, if not it's just same value for bank transfer or cash on collection in Ipswich. 

Thanks,
G

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Trumar said:

Sorry G I'm new to precious metal's what is the spot price?

The silver price is quoted as the silver futures and spot prices.

Silver futures are contracts where one side promise to sell 5000oz of silver at a specific price over the lifetime of the futures contract and the other side promises to buy. The ticker symbol for the current front month contract in silver is SIN7. SI is the silver symbol, the 7 is for 2017 and we are in the N part of the series.

The vast majority of these contracts never deliver, the are closed, where an entity promising to sell silver buys a contract to buy silver so one contract cancels the other out.

Silver like gold as actually a currency and trades on the foreign exchanges as a currency. Currency trade as pairs. You sell one currency and buy the other. A typical pair is say EUR/GBP. This is the euro and the British pound. A quote is the number of pounds a euro is worth.

For silver we have for example XAG/GBP when silver is compared with British pounds. This is the spot price in pounds for silver. This is the price most of us here use as a guide on how much silver metal is worth.

The currency pair for the spot gold price in pounds is XAU/GBP.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived