• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Europe Silver Bullion Contact Problems

Pipers

I have an order with Europe Silver Bullion, I was supposed to get an email confirmation then I would pay the monies owed. I have not received an email, so i thought i would message them no reply, then i rang them left a message no reply.  

I know others have had dealing with this company and things have gone well, all I want is to know my order i good and ok.  Has any one else had the same problem and not received a a confirmation email before.  

I have just had a phone call back from them and they have now sent me an email, they said that they had sent me 2 last night but i did not get them.  I think it was down to the fact that my email is a co.uk and they sent it to a .com. Anyway it is now sorted.  

I will keep everyone informed on how my order goes and how it lands for anyone who is interested.  

• 2 weeks later...

Right Guys, I have received my shipment from Europe Silver Bullion.  I have to say I am impressed with them, you can only tell how good a company is when an order does not go well.  The order was sent out using DPD who lost my parcel in Exeter then found it again 12 hours later, I was waiting with my phone to film the delivery as I expected that the parcel had been tampered with, I had nothing to fear the box had been extremely well rapped better than I have every seen before.

The company itself is based in the Estonia, you can vault your purchases for up to 6 months to combine your purchases for one postage.

I will be using this company again and i give it a big thumbs up.        

1 hour ago, Pipers said:

Right Guys, I have received my shipment from Europe Silver Bullion.  I have to say I am impressed with them, you can only tell how good a company is when an order does not go well.  The order was sent out using DPD who lost my parcel in Exeter then found it again 12 hours later, I was waiting with my phone to film the delivery as I expected that the parcel had been tampered with, I had nothing to fear the box had been extremely well rapped better than I have every seen before.

The company itself is based in the Estonia, you can vault your purchases for up to 6 months to combine your purchases for one postage.

I will be using this company again and i give it a big thumbs up.        

Hi, Just asked about this company in another thread in the members section, had problems with goldsilver.be and looking elsewhere. How long did delivery take and is it a definite signed for delivery? Thanks

@RichRock Delivery takes 5 working days, though  for me it took 6 days because of DPD.  They have a UK phone number that you leave a message on they get back in touch, pay by an exchange eg currency fair,  my parcel was very well rapped the best I have seen in many years of buying PMs.  What I especially like is you can vault for Free for Upton 6 months and add to your order so keeping delivery costs down, this enables you to buy dips knowing you only have to pay the exchange company rate. So this means for the regular buyer that's 2 delverys a year but for me who only really buys silver on the second half of the year that's one delvery.  Against is they do not have a large selection, they are not the cheapest though they are very competitive. 

Hope this helps. 

On 5/5/2017 at 19:53, Pipers said:

@RichRock Delivery takes 5 working days, though  for me it took 6 days because of DPD.  They have a UK phone number that you leave a message on they get back in touch, pay by an exchange eg currency fair,  my parcel was very well rapped the best I have seen in many years of buying PMs.  What I especially like is you can vault for Free for Upton 6 months and add to your order so keeping delivery costs down, this enables you to buy dips knowing you only have to pay the exchange company rate. So this means for the regular buyer that's 2 delverys a year but for me who only really buys silver on the second half of the year that's one delvery.  Against is they do not have a large selection, they are not the cheapest though they are very competitive. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks for the info, appreciated :)

Archived