• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2015 Australian Kangaroo

That is correct. I am just making a full circle of 2015-2017 Australian Kangaroos in 1oz Silver and nothing more. I personally never dove into the "privvy" world and have no desire to do so. Thank you for responding and happy to find other "cool" stuff along my search but the goal is for a 2015 'roo on this hunt. :)

8 hours ago, SavvyMetals said:

That is correct. I am just making a full circle of 2015-2017 Australian Kangaroos in 1oz Silver and nothing more. I personally never dove into the "privvy" world and have no desire to do so. Thank you for responding and happy to find other "cool" stuff along my search but the goal is for a 2015 'roo on this hunt. :)

Just to clarify, I think Pete was asking if you were wanting the Perth Mint Kangaroo or the Royal Australian Mint (RAM) Kangaroo (see below).

Australian One Dollar - Mob of Roos Reverse

Not sure which side of the pond you're on but JM Bullion has the 2015 Perth Kangaroo in stock for around $22 +/- depending on volume purchased and pmt method.  Hope that helps.

Nice to have a second set of eyes out there Jester. I actually never heard of the one you pictured above. All I knew about was the one I provided a picture of above. I seen that JMB has them but holding off my next $100+ order for a minute until the spot slows down. Just figured that one man's trash is another man's treasure and I was on the hunt locally before going to the 'store'. Ya never know, the guy with my treasure may be dying for a Koala or Elephant in the year that I own and that makes two very happy collectors. :)

Archived