• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

sovereignsteve

non-premium members can see new sales listings

7 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Not complaining but just to point out the problem whereas non-premium memebers can see new sales threads is still with us.

Not sure if anyone else gets the same email header. I keep getting this.

Hi Quicksilver,
Hidden (Premium Content) (Guest) has posted Hidden (Premium Content), Topic only visible to Premium Members. Upgrade membership to view.

We are aware of this.

This is a problem due with the Tapatalk plugin I believe. There are some issues with the Tapatalk plugin that Tapatalk is looking into but taking ages to do, also about photos not showing correctly.

If you could PM me the specific topic where you'd aw it happening, I can then send this to the developer and show him that sometimes there is a glitch. We will get this fixed, it's just taking longer than expected. Apologies.

On 18/04/2017 at 13:24, Quicksilver said:

Not sure if anyone else gets the same email header. I keep getting this.

Hi Quicksilver,
Hidden (Premium Content) (Guest) has posted Hidden (Premium Content), Topic only visible to Premium Members. Upgrade membership to view.

Please try clearing your cauche and cookies as it may fix the issue.

35 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

We are aware of this.

This is a problem due with the Tapatalk plugin I believe. There are some issues with the Tapatalk plugin that Tapatalk is looking into but taking ages to do, also about photos not showing correctly.

If you could PM me the specific topic where you'd aw it happening, I can then send this to the developer and show him that sometimes there is a glitch. We will get this fixed, it's just taking longer than expected. Apologies.

The topic was in my OP, a non-premium member replied within an hour.