• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Buying 5 oz ATB from the UK

DanB92

I am after 1 of the ATB 5 oz coins, 2014 5 oz Silver ATB Everglades National Park FL. 

However, being from the UK I have no idea if any UK sellers would even supply these and if not, what's the best way to get them in the UK. I know the chances are the premium for getting one of these coins is going to be extremely high, however, I do have my sights on this coin as it would be an item I would most likely keep for life

Would anyone have any idea if somewhere in the UK can get hold of these and if not which US bases sites would be good to have a look at, eBay, Apmex?

Thanks all

Which coin are you looking for?

It's likely you can get the coin from Germany but i can focus you in if i know the actual coin.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

https://www.gold.de/kaufen/silbermuenzen/america-the-beautiful/

This gives the cheapest source for the coin you are looking for as 159€

http://www.silverbroker.de/de/silber/5-oz/5-unzen-usa-florida-america-the-beautiful-everglades-2014

i used transferwise.com to change money into euros

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

@DanB92 it depends which version you want, too. The collector one (capsuled with box and coa, satin finished with Philadelphia mint mark) or the bullion one (loose, shiny finish, can sometimes have scratches or small milk spots).

If you are looking for just this one issue for a special reason, and for life, the collector version is the one. As far as i know, all European dealers only offer the bullion version, as the collector one is by direct order from the US mint only, it doesn't get distribution to dealers. Best bet for the collector one is ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/Coins-Paper-Money/11116/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=2014+P+-+ATB+5oz+everglades&_sop=10

Try avoid the "customs services provided" ones for obvious reasons. Go with a private seller if possible, and ask in advance if he will ship...er, how should i put it.... discreetly.

Edit: seems you may have no choice but to take the prepaid customs services (if you want it right away). Most other listings ship within USA only. But it has worked for me in the past asking the seller if he'll consider shipping international. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I started collecting this series ( silver fever had set in big time AND paying over £30 per ounce !! - ouch !!  - when they were first released in 2010 and added 2 full sets 2011 then stopped after the first 3 coins of 2012 were issued.
I was caught sleeping on the job when Denali and Hawaii were first issued, missing the early prices, so I stopped collecting the series altogether.
The Denali and Hawaii coins are now relatively seriously expensive.
I succeeded in getting a Denali, at a fair price on eBay Australia, but I have yet to get hold of the Hawaii coin, not willing to pay the mafia rates from the USA with this crazy customs service add-on.

Archived