• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Has anyone ever bought from coin portfolio

Silverstackeruk

They are selling proof Krugerrand at £95 £3.99 delivery..If you go through Google..Yet on the website they are £125..Really confused as i ordered at £125 then realised i can get them for £95 so double ordered..Seems about dodgy now but paid on credit card so i should be ok.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

I'm just wondering if this payment is going to be taken in instalments. Their other coins aren't cheap, so there's no reason why this shouldn't be the same, when you look at the FAQ there's something about the 1.5% club where they take money from your CC monthly, just be sure this isn't happening in this case or it could be an expensive coin

Why did my payment I made not go towards a specific product?
Coin Portfolio Management operates an 'open accounting system' a lot like a bank account. In this way you can see the total owing for all items that have been sent and make either part or full payment as you wish. This system means that customers wishing to pay by card after receiving the goods are able to do so.

Should you wish to pay for items specifically when the payments are due and ensure the amount goes towards that product all you need to do is opt to pay for that item on your card when placing the order. In this way the system will automatically debit the funds for that product upon despatch of the goods. The payment is then coupled with the product regardless of any outstanding balance from other goods. [back]

How does Continuous Credit/Debit Card Authority Work?
When you choose to take advantage of Continuous Credit Card Authority we will automatically charge your card for your current outstanding balance and when we despatch any goods to you. It will all be handled automatically for you, ensuring your account is always up-to-date. Remember your card will only be charged when your delivery is ready for despatch.

My invoice says they will take the total to pay on dispatch.

I can't order from them because I can't get registered!...they must not like American phone numbers (keeps telling me it's incorrect).  Either that or it's a ID10T error : )

UPDATE: It's official..."You can only register on our site if you have a British Isles based address"  That's geographic discrimination!  Where's Al Sharpton when I need him???

In fairness to Coin Portfolio, they give you a number to call for international orders...I just don't want to put that much effort in to it.

3 hours ago, Sovereign said:

Is it worth buying the silver krugerrand ? 

Proof £125 with 15k mintage 

or

bu £35 with 1mill mintage 

?

and did anyone recived any from coin protflio ? 

Thanks,, 

If you use the link above its £30 off so if you're mulling over £125 then it's a nice saving to swing it!

Ebay sold items show various proof 1oz silver krug going around £200 upwards. Some people are trying to sell £400 up lol

Will let you know when get confirmation of payment taken and item shipped

11 hours ago, Silverstackeruk said:

Just had a phone call from them confirming my order...Even ask if i needed more at that price...How could i refuse?

12 kruggerand proofs it is then...

I've heard that these are selling so well they've decided to increase the mintage to 5 million and double the price.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

10 minutes ago, motorbikez said:

Just checked my CC & they have charged my card today, so I guess they will appear in the next few days fingers crossed.

Nice one, what's your plan when they arrive? Bought some for sale? Seems like forever since they were first supposed to hit the scene!

Archived